Storms

[Shiver is  scared of rain and storms as they spent their whole life under ground, so this chapter is based off that head cannon]

Thunder rumbled through the dark sky as Frye shut the windows and curtains of the apartment. She wandered to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and some snacks. Frye walked to the bedroom where Shiver was curled under the covers "Brought some water and snacks, do you want to remove the blanket for a bit?" Frye asked softly.

Shiver sat up and removed the blanket from their face, another roll of thunder echoes. Shiver flinched and their shaking got worse, Frye placed the items on the bedside table "Do you want a hug?" Shiver nodded, Frye wrapped her arms around them "You're okay, it can't hurt you. You're safe."

Shiver eventually let go of the embrace and so did Frye. Shiver leaned over Frye's shoulder and grabbed a small packet of chips.
They opened the chips and began to eat. Once finished they chucked the rubbish behind them and leaned against Frye "Let's get back into bed and cuddle, does that sound good?" She asked.

Shiver nodded as they shifted to let Frye under the blankets as well. Frye wrapped her arms around Shiver's waist and pulled the octoling closer. Shiver buries their face into the junction between Frye's neck and shoulder. Rain pattered on the windows as the two fell into comfortable silence. Frye softly kissed the top of Shiver's head and smiled.

Shiver looked up at their girlfriends face "Thank you.." They whispered.

"Why are you thanking me?" Frye asked.

"For staying with me." Shiver replied.

"You don't need to thank me, I'll always stay with you." She responded pecking Shiver's lips.

Shiver smiled and kissed Frye sweetly and gently. The two only broke the kiss once they needed air "I love you so much." Frye spoke.

Shiver paused for a moment "I love you too." They said.

The two smiled at each other and eventually drifted off to sleep to the sound of heavy rain in the backround.

[That is the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Any feed back is much appreciated]