Escaping and Finding (part 1)

[In both parts of this there will be blood as well as drugs if you do not like any of those you can skip both of those chapters. I know Shiver's subject number is really long but it has a meaning, see if you can figure it out. Another note italics is inkling language and writing, bold is octarian is speech or writing]

Muffled music thumped through the underground metro, subject #83104105118101114 gasped. Their red eyes darted around the room, it was another one of the dull metro stations. They looked down to their right arm to fing an IV drip stabbed in there, they followed the cord with their eyes to find a glowing blue bag hanging from the ceiling labeled 'Tar Tar: for Shark/Octoling experiment use only' in octarian. Their eyes grew wide, their uniform grew too tight, they breathing hastened; their eyes looked back down to the needle stuck in their arm, they ripped it out and hissed in pain as blood and Tar Tar gushed out of the wound.

Subject #83104105118101114 looked to try to find their weapon but it was no where in sight "Assholes, took my weapon.." They grumbled.

As they started to walk around the room pain shot up their back, they looked at it and found deep crimson liquid seeping into their uniform. They took a sharp intake of breath, the scientists cut of their fin, THEIR FIN, their beloved fin. #83104105118101114 fell to the floor and sobbed, they were light headed from blood loss and the realisation of their fin. They eventually staggered upwards, a blinding light shimmered at the end of the hallway. They wobbled towards it squinting their eyes as they walked closer and closer. Sand rolled into the end of the tunnel with help from the wind.

#83104105118101114 shielded their eyes as the blaring sun beat down, a mix of blue and red dripped onto the golden sand. They surveyed their surroundings for any hint of where they could be, a large sign to their left read Catlands..? Spatcans..? They didn't know what exactly it read. They continued to walk for at least half an hour before they grew very light headed and eventually collapsed. They layed there for a while before two figures stood over them, one seemed to be a Manga ray and the other a yellow inkling.

"An octoling, ITS BLEEDING!!" The inkling exclaimed.

"Aye? (Should we help it?)" The Manta ray spoke.

"OF COURSE!" The inkling yelled to her friend, she gently placed her arms underneath the octolings back and legs and hauled them up "Let's take it to the hide out."

The last thing #83104105118101114 remembered was their two saviours talking to each other before they passed out.

[That is the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Any feed back is much appreciated]