Chapter 8. the answer's yes

A/N

Both hands on your phone.

You were tired of his on and offs and the pain in your chest was making it hard for you to breathe.

You knew he had the fame of being a womanizer, but it hurt anyway. You were stupid enough to think you were special to him.

He was still there, in front of you, you didn't say a word. Tears welling up in your eyes.

You were done.

"Sweet-"

"Don't even" you cut him off. No more pet names, you couldn't handle it. "Please, go" you said as a tear rolled down your cheek.

He stepped closer, making you step back. He was now in your room, scanning your face. He'd never know how much you were hurting.

"I can explain" he said, his eyes pleading.

"You accidentally fucked her?" Oh, that makes sense" your sarcasm hurt him. He could tell you despised him, although you didn't, he thought he deserved it.

"it's not like that" he whispered your name, trying to get you to listen as tears streamed down your face. "I didn't make a move, she jumped on me. I swear to you I didn't kiss her back. Nothing happened. Sh-she tried, but I pushed her away" he nervously talked moving his hands "I pushed her away because my heart belongs to someone else" he took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair "I shouldn't have gone out with her. I left as soon as it happened" you looked intently at his face, you could tell he was telling the truth. "Honey, it's you" he stepped forward again, and this time you didn't step back. He reached out to grab your hand and came closer, his forehead on yours as his right hand wiped your tears. "Please, don't cry. I'm sorry"

You stepped away into the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. He lowered his head for you to reach his stained neck and rubbed the white cloth until you removed every sign of her on him.

"That's better" you said once you were done. Your heart still aches, but you figured time will heal your wounds.

"Who did you think of?" He said and you were confused, not knowing what he was talking about. Your eyes landed where his were and you blushed at the fact that you didn't have time to hide your vibrator.

"I-uh..." it was your time for revenge "Ushar?" You didn't sound confident enough and you knew.

"You don't sound so sure..." he said placing his right hand on your waist and pulling you to his chest.

"Are you jealous?" You said with your hands on his firm torso. You could feel how strong he was and all the things you imagined him doing to you when you were masturbating came back to your mind sending chills to your entrance.

He was so big you wondered how he'd feel inside. His left hand caressing your thigh gave you goosebumps. His fingers slid under the fabric of your nightgown and kneaded your ass.

"You opened the door without panties? You naughty girl" he whispered, his voice lower than usual. His right hand met your face and he guided your lips to his. Melting into it you moaned when you felt his left hand reach your slit from behind. "Already wet for me" he groaned into the kiss, pushing his tented pants to your belly so you could feel his hardness. "This is what you do to me"

Your hands tugged his shirt and he quickly discarded it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here before to help you out" he said referring to your masturbating session "but I'm here now, let me take care of you" he said sinking on his knees and burying his face between your legs. His lips quickly made it to your bundle of nerves and your knees buckled at the touch, luckily he was holding you in place. "Did you think about me while you touched yourself?" He asked between breaths.