✮ END OF ARC 1 ✮

"Bye Regina! Coffee and croissants Friday like always?"

"You know me too well A.D! See you later!" And Regina takes her bag and head toward university.

Wish I could've  gone with her, but I need to attend a meeting anyways.

"Hey GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS!"

I put on my headphones and groove down the street. For once I do feel lighthearted, worry free. Just like in those movies, a ball rolls up to my feet. I see a couple of kids in the park playing and waving towards me. I kick then back the ball. The smiles brighting my day. A cliche but hey I won't complain. Bird chirping. Just enough sunny. Beautiful vibrant city, full of life and people. Stories, hopes and dreams...

Really wild to think that three weeks ago this city became nothing but dust, and the whole world was on the brink of really bad stuff.

We saved it.

I wasn't alone, I couldn't have done it alone. Without each and every one of us that end could've been our very last one. Came a long way from being the Kitty that punches the same walls hours after hours in an apartment to myself again.

I became an official member of the club thing, I still don't know if the organization even has a name. They even gave me a membership card. Obviously I am going to be part of the London-Paris bases of operations, and will eventually get some sort of mission. Most likely getting that ring back....

Miraculousless LB is in a holding facility in area 52...which I was told was on the moon? That's not the only thing I have discovered the last few weeks. Now that I think about it, there are numerous things I discovered in this world, which would seem like fiction in my eyes back on my old home. MJ has a base on the moon?
No way.

I get a phone call, I pick it up and I see it's Jay. Glad he is back on his feet and is doing much better. He is still injured from the initial LB attack.

"What's up Jay? How have you been?"

"Not bad, the doctor said a couple of weeks of rest and my ribs should be good. But Chat we got some trouble... and you gotta pack your bags..." I can hear  worries in his voice. This is not making me feel particularly good.

"Wait what whats the urgency?"

" The ring emits a signature, Hawkmoth can feel this signature if he concentrates hard and is focus on it. Nesmos has established a pattern to locate a miraculous with a signature magical dispersion it emits at each use. It shows the ring was last active in Tibet..."

"So you want me to go to Tibet to retrieve it?"

"The ring is safest in our hands, plus you do know more about the ring than anyone else. "

"When are we leaving? Can we like after Friday? I was planning maybe a movie night with someone..."

"Not we Adrian, I am injured remember? You are going to go right now with Thana* the vampire and Cordelia* the witch."

"Is it Halloween yet? What a lovely company you got me involved with. What's next a couple of zombies? Aliens?"

"Haha very funny. I prefer Chat's humour..."

I think about it. Saving the world again? Trip? Not exactly my thing anymore, but if they need me well, I do not have much of a say...

Or do I?

Regina did say she never went on a trip.

"Jay I will go under one condition."

"I don't make the rules, but surely Mj wouldn't mind, what is it?"

"I think I will bring someone to join the trip..."

END OF ARC 1

Adrian-Chat will return

CHAT BLANC ARC 2 WILL BEGIN SHORTLY

*Characters from the book Fragmented Echoes, (not out yet, might take 3 years at this rate but no need to read it to understand book 2)