13.

Nicki...

" Ma get up, nap time over", Von whispers in my ear, rubbing my back

I breath in slowly, opening my eyes to see his handsome face come into view. He was dressed in all black with his jewelry. My baby looked so sexy. I bite down on my bottom lip, looking him up and down.

" Where you go looking this good?"  I ask him, getting on my knees, bring to mg him closer to me.

" We finna go out the house, you ain't been out in a minute", he says smiling,  his hands resting on my ass.

" Okay good, what do you want me to wear?" I ask.

" What you got on is fine, " he says looking down at my t shirt and leggings, nodding his head in approval.

" okay let me grab my blue jeans jacket and put on my shoes", I say getting up from the bed.

" Hurry up", he says slapping my ass causing me to laugh.

" Okay Daddy", I say laughing,  walking over to the closet to grab my things.

Since we made things official 2 weeks ago, I moved all my things to his bedroom. He didn't want us in separate rooms anymore,  and I guess he was done hiding the fact he was with me, because we've been in the house since we been officially together. We havent seen my sister since, I really wanted to talk to her but at this point she hates me.

Shaking my head, I grab my cute cropped blue Jean jacket, and slide on my cute uggs slides. Once I walk out the closet, I walk over to the dresser, looking in the mirror Fluffing out my curls and applying some lip gloss.

" Are you ready to go?" Von asks laughing, watching me spray some perfume.

" Yes baby let's go", I say, walking over to him.

" You wearing yo ring?" He asks.

I show him my left hand, my ring indeed was on. He smiles, grabbing my hand as we walk out the room, down the stairs, into the car garage. He walks over to his all black sports car, he makes sure I get in, closing the door for me too, I reach over and open his door.