Chapter 59

Steve and Tony continued with their crazy party all week and it got crazier every night. Pepper and Nat were afraid that their boyfriend might alcohol poisoning themselves or get in trouble from throwing the party.

The party was great. The participants were superb. They didn't have any rule or the qualification for anyone to join their party. They just needed to attend at Marvel.

Everything was going well and the gang couldn't find any great moment to compare to this one.

But Steve heard the news from around the campus that there were numbers of people got beat up by unknown bullies. He tried to identify the bullies but he failed even he sent everyone he knew to gained the information he need.

The targets were nerds, geeks and unpopular students. Even he already issued a decree about bullies but someone wanted to challenge his power. The thought brought him to think about his closet friends.

"Sam, Luke. Don't let Nat out of your sight." Steve told his friends when he called them, "I'm serious, man. This is def-con 1!"

And they both knew Steve was very serious about the situation because the captain never used that level of emergency. Steve called Nicholas next for some help.

"Hey, man. I need your super-secret agents at double number." Steve told "I'm not sure but someone might be target people close to me and I don't want to risk anything."

"You got it. I will send my ex-KGB bodyguards to you."

"Thanks, bro."

"Don't thank me. This is for the safety of my sister."

Steve chuckled before hung up. He didn't like a situation like this when he can't control everything and anything. He just wanted for her to be safe but he seemed not to do that very well.

Today was supposed to be their happy and peaceful third months anniversary but problems seemed to arise every minute of the day. He tried to protect everyone but he soon learned that he simply can't.

He went back to his room, exhausted and collapsing on the bed, shutting his eyes tightly.

He heard someone opened the door so he snapped his eyes open and he saw Natasha leaning against the doorway, wearing her short silk robe and smiled at him seductively. Steve could only stared at her as she slowly shut the door and sauntered her way into the room. Steve gulped when she slowly, tantalizingly slid her robe off, revealing her naked body.

"Did you mention that you need a model for your nude portrait?" She asked. Voice hoarse and low.

Steve smiled, "You expected me to draw a nude portrait of you without doing it with you first?" He asked "Not to mention that this is our anniversary and you standing there wearing nothing."

"It's totally up to you. No task was in a particular order."

"I do have one task I really need to do right now."

Steve jumped off his bed and got to Nat, trapping her in his arms and kissed her hungrily. Nat's nimble hands tore off his clothes as he guided them back to bed.

Well, sketching had to wait for a very long time before Steve moved on to another task.

___________________

Steve didn't went to sleep right away after they're coupling. His intense blue eyes kept watching her sleeping form. He couldn't take his eyes off her, he had tried but the blissful glow on her face had given him the inspiration he need.

He gently sat up and took the sketchpad laid on the floor and started a rough outline of her sleeping form. His eyes observed her features. Every curve of her body was delicately drew on the paper until he finally got the perfect outline of her body.