Chapter 34: Return

Hey guys!!! I don't know but it seems like I haven't touched or updated this piece of work from what seems like...umm....FOREVER??? Haha anyway, thanks to the one who reviewed or commented....so I dedicate this chapter to her, since she's the reason why I decided to update this.....IsabelaSalve, thanks for supporting me...the truth is I was on the verge of dropping this book but thanks for reading!!! Here's the new chapter...enjoy!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 34: Return

__________________________________________________________________________

“Mom, Dad, Gray, everyone”, I sobbed. After my journey in finding my memories, I feel so sad and for some reason I can’t hold back. “Everyone, suffered…because of me…..it’s my entire fault”

“It isn’t”, Mom suddenly whispered. She appeared in front of me. She hugged me, I know that she’s already dead but I can feel her warmth as she hugs me tight. I felt crying even more. How I missed this warmth, I feel home.

“But……”, I started but got interrupted.

“You were merely a victim of all this. Victim for what the lies, the elders of the Kingdom has created. This is the price we have to pay for consenting them and letting their guidance take control”, Father suddenly said appearing beside my Mother.

“You have to hurry, Zefyr will arrive soon and he will try to finish what he started”, Mom said.

“What? The Dark Lord is coming?”, I said realizing what’s going to happen. “Rito…..I mean Gray and the others…..they have to know”, I resumed as I stand looking for a way back.

“Juvia, you have to help my Brother. He was driven by his anger. Help him regain himself. He was blinded by the teachings of our Kingdom as well. He doesn’t know what he’s doing”, Father said.

“But he killed you; all of Extalians. Now you’re saying he’s a victim to all this too?”, I asked getting confused now. What exactly did the Elders do? I didn’t saw it in my journey. Maybe something was left out.

“You may not understand this but I’m sure everything will work out”, Mom said soothingly.

“You must hurry, Juvia, whatever happens, use everything what you can to help your friends and Zefyr”, Father begged.

“As personal request from you? I’ll do what I can”, I assured.

“And please don’t die. Not for yourself but all those who need you”, Mom said. Her words sank in my head as if like a chant to remember.

“I promise”, I swore.

“Juvia, please……forgive him…..”, Mom made a very sad face. I know she’s still hiding something from me, but what? She’s holding something and Dad too.

“We’ll take you back now. Goodbye Juvia”, Mom and Dad said as I walk towards the portal they created. I turned to see them standing, my Mom crying holding her lips as she did. My father was holding one of my Mom’s shoulders while smiling as he looked at me with so much hope and confidence.

I entered the vortex and…..

“Juvia!/Sister!”, Gray and the others shouted as I picture them out into view.

“Lucy, Rito, Ryo!”, I shouted back hugging Lucy as she leaped to my arms.

“Did you find what your looking for?”, Ryo asked.

“Pretty much”, I said, then I turned towards Rito who is Gray and slapped him very hard. I didn’t know what came over me. Gray just slumped to the floor holding his left cheek as he looked at me questioningly, eyes widened and surprised. I made the same expression too. I was surprised by what I did.

“What?....What did you do that for?”, Gray asked surprised.

“Well….ummm…”, I was a little afraid of how I will answer this but then I thought, I have to pay you back for all what happened. And to think he deceived me! “That’s for what you did!”, I exclaimed.

“Wh….WHAT?”, he asked more surprised.

“Well what you did isn’t really that impressing Rito, or should I say, G-R-A-Y”, I spelled out. Now he looked REALLY surprised.

“Y….YOU….YOU”, he stammered. Haha I really love teasing him like this. This brings a lot of memories.

“Oh yes, I know who you really are now”, I said holding one of my waist and sticking my tongue out.

“I can’t follow what they are saying but, Papa are they fighting?”, Lucy asked Ryo.

“No Lucy, they are more likely flirting to me”, Ryo said teasingly. Both Gray and I blushed by hearing this and turned to Ryo.

“No we’re not!”, we both said in unison. Then I turned back to Gray. I held out my hand for him, offering to help him stand. He took it and held it tight as I helped him gain his balance.

“It’s good to finally find you. Thanks for looking out for me, Gray”, I said, still holding his hands.

“Gray? The Prince?”, Ryo asked.

‘Yes, the truth is, he was the same Gray we were looking for”, I explained. As I tell them everything, Ryo was really surprised to know that his daughter was still alive and cried for knowing that it was Lucy. Lucy felt the same way. She then remembered how her soul got transferred to her current body now. As she was about to vanish, she didn’t understand but she knew her soul separated from her body and lead her to a new vessel. The Lucy Van Giruet that her soul is taking over now was frail and weak and was about to die as well. Her soul just took over what was supposed to be left and when she opened her eyes, she forgot what had happened just like me and started living her new life as Lucy Van Giruet until the day that we saved her from the slave trader. After explaining things to them, I remembered what I have to do.

“Gray, Lucy, Ryo, we have to prepare. The Dark Lord, he’s coming for us.”, I said. They didn’t look surprised or frightened instead; their eyes were burning with desire for vengeance.