Extra 1: Friendship, Hatred, and Love Part 1

My name is Erza Heartfilia, I am a wizard of the Reijin Guild. I control metals at my will and can know the feelings of anyone whom I concentrate my mind on. I was one of the greatest members of this guild. I have a best friend too, her name is Wendy Fernandes.

"Hi Erza! How is the greatest girl I've ever met?", Wendy asked me while hugged me tight.

"Oh, hi Wendy! What can I say? Still as beautiful as ever I suppose", I said teasing her.

"Hehe I figured. Listen let's go on a mission. I noticed this request and I find it very intriguing. The Extalia Kingdom is asking for us to investigate an intruder within the maids of their kingdom, and they're looking for girls to handle the job", Wendy explained.

"Extalia huh? Wasn't that the greatest Empire? I heard some of the greatest wizards are in there. How come they are asking for us?", I asked.

"Well, who cares? Let's do it Erza please?", Wendy pleaded with very pursuading eyes.

"Oh, when did I ever say no to you?", I agreed so easily. I know that if I make any excuses, she would just revert it and still end up me agreeing to what she wishes.

------at Extalia Kingdom------

"Wha?...What is with this clothes?", Wendy asked panicking. We were wearing a Lolita type of maid clothing. The seam of the skirt was very seductive.

"You are the one who asked for this. Don't tell me you're backing out", I said.

"Well I didn't know we should wear something like this"

"Shut up or you will blow our mission. The headmaster is coming"

"All of you. Arrange all of the needed table clothing’s, curtains and tableware’s. Master Zeref is coming, we don't want him to be disappointed when he returned", the headmaster ordered us. I noticed three of the maids were acting strangely while we are arranging. They must be the ones we need to investigate.

"Erza, you noticed too didn't you?", as expected of Wendy, she knew it too.

"Yeah, we'll wait a little longer for the right time to come", I said.

"You two! What are you blabbering about? WORK!", the headmaster scolded us.

"Ri...Right!", we both said and laughed for what happened.

After we finished our work, Wendy called me by the window pane. I went to her side and saw a huge carriage. That must be the Prince. We saw someone got out of the carriage and I felt Wendy's heart beginning to race, I feel her heart calling his name "Zeref". What the heck? She know him? She looked at me when she noticed I was staring at her with a confused face.

"Hehe, sorry Erza, I didn't tell you, I knew him, we were meeting each other for quite a while now. Everytime I do a mission alone, I was meeting up with him", she confessed.

"What!!! You were already going out that long and you haven't told me? Wait, so that means you made me take this job with you because of him! How did you two even meet huh? He's the Prince for crying out loud!", I said urgent to know how she met someone so noble as Prince Zeref.

"Well, remember the mission five months ago? From the Witch Mountain? When I encountered the beast called "Zaphlon", he saved me before I got killed. He was there too; he was hunting with his cousin. I fell inlove with him since then and he confessed to me the next month after that. He's been writing letters to me given by his cousin personally. Due to that, he knows where my missions were and goes there too. It's sort of like a mission and a date", she explained while blushing. I can see her face was very red and I can feel her excitement. Her feelings now were in an absolute level!

"I get it now. Okay. But could you concentrate on the mission first?"

"Of course. Thanks Erza."

Just then, we heard a ruckus in the kitchen. The three maids we noticed earlier are starting to move. Wendy and I tried to stop them. Wendy used her air magic spells to shield everyone from the poison those three spread. I manipulated all the metal objects such as spoons, forks, and even knives and aimed it at them. One of them escaped and headed towards the hallway. Right at that moment, we knew who they're after.

"Prince Zeref!", I heard Wendy shouted while running after the other one who escaped.