Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting

Today was a very hard day for me to start my first day as freshman to my preferred school. I wasn't really that interested at studying but, I ought to do it because of my parents. Though, they aren't my real parents, I was adopted two years ago. I don't have any other relatives and thanks to them I had some. I don't have any memories prior to two years ago before I met my new family. I was supposed to be sent in an orphanage and before I knew it, a couple asked me if I want to stay with them, without hesitation, I said yes. My name is Camille Ashley Knightwalker, age 18. My new parents choose that name of course; I don't know my real name. Without any memories, I live through it being a member of the Knightwalker family. My parents, Mr. Gerard and Mrs. Erza Knightwalker were a very rich couple here in our town but I only thought of them as any other ordinary parents should be.

Today, I'll start my life living for two years with insufficient knowledge about myself. In this town where magic exist, only I seem to be the only one who has no power running through me. Well that's disappointing.

"Have fun in school sweetie! Make new friends!", my mother told me when I was about to leave the house.

"I will! Thanks, bye mom!"

"Be careful!"

(Fairy Tail Academy...)

"Ms. Camille, you have to give a speech for the first ceremony", Mrs. Scarlet told me, the principal of this Wizard School--Fairy Tail.

"Alright Mrs. Scarlet, I'll be right there after your orientation!"

"It's a good thing you can get ready on time even though it’s urgent"

"Maybe that's the power I have, not much useful though"

"Don't worry, your powers will be discovered soon, you're a late bloomer"

"Maybe, well, see you later Mrs. Scarlet. I have to arrange something"

"Alright dear, thanks"

A late boomer she says, how long has she been saying that to me? Almost two years maybe? Oh well, better yet enjoy it.

"Hey aren't you the Princess of the Extalia Kingdom? You're Princess Ysabel Juvia Fernandes van Fullbuster aren't you?", a guy just told me when I was walking through the corridors.

Wh...What? who is this guy? I don't know him. What is this kingdom he is talking about? And what is this Princess?

"Ahm, excuse me, but do we know each other?", I asked.

"Know you? I am one of your butlers before miss", he said.

"Really? Then you must know about me!"

"Of course, we've been looking for you for two years now, Prince Gray especially"

Gray......his name.....it's resonating on my mind. It is as if I know that name. My head is spinning. Who is this Gray?

"Promise me that you'll never use it again"

Wait! Those words. Who said those words? I know that voice, but who?

"Miss? MISS!", the guy shouted as my consciousness fades.