Chapter 14: Worries

"Can you hear them? Do you know where they are?", Erza said talking to his husband. She was walking in circles at the living room, her expression, worrying.

"No, I still can't reach them, something is blocking the communication, I can't get through", Jerard replied to his wife.

"Do you think he already knows?", Erza said in a husky voice.

"I don't think so, if ever the Dark Lord was aware of Juvia's comeback, I would know since a part of my vision is with her, if he attacked, I would be aware of it, right now I'm sure they're safe", Jerard assured his wife calming her down.

"Maybe we should've gone with her"

"No, if we come with her, it will put her in more danger and the Dark Lord will surely notice since he know you're Wendy's friend"

"But, you can't expect me to wait here and do nothing! Juvia is my child too! I promised Wendy I'll take care of her but I let her go by herself!", Erza shouted crying.

"I know you do; don't you think I feel the same way too? Don't worry Erza, I'll keep watch on her and if anything happens, we'll be ready to back them up. We will interfere if the Dark Lord makes a move. Besides someone is there to risk his own life for her", Jerard explained.

"You're right dear; I must be being very hysterical right now"

"It's normal, you're her mother too"

"Still, I can't believe him to actually risk his life for her. He truly is the one isn't he?", Erza asked.

"Yeah, he was the one fated to be with her, you know he will not let anything to happen to her", Jerard said.

"To think that he still look after her and looked for her for two years, he's tougher than I thought", Erza said.

"That's how love is. He truly loved her from the bottom of his heart", Jerard said.

"It reminds me of you, and Wendy and Prince Zeref too", Erza said.

Just then, Jerard felt a strange feeling, it was a feeling unlike any other. He felt a strange chill and heard someone said to him. "Kill her! The only one who lived will meet her end! How long you've hid it but now it'll all end!. He doesn't have to think whose voice it came from, from any part of the world, that's the only voice he can't forget.

"What is it Jerard? What happened?" Erza asked, kneeling down to check Jerard's expression.

"We have to go...NOW!", Jerard said standing up and readying to leave, he held Erza's hand and pulling her towards the door.

"Wait, what is it?", Erza demanded jerking her hand away from his grip.

"Juvia....she will die....the Dark Lord.....he knows! Juvia will DIE!", there was a trace of great fear on Jerard's expression as he say this things to Erza.

Erza can't respond to what she heard from her husband, she just put a hand on her mouth and began to cry. It took them a minute of silence before Erza was able to speak.

"No", was the only word she was able to give.

________________________________________________________________________

What will happen to Juvia and the rest? Find out on the next chapter of  Memoirs of a Fated Past!

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update! I had exams...Please Vote, Like, and Comment guys..Thanks for reading this chapter!