Bullies

Griffins pov: "hey I'm billy what's your name?" I heard him say.* billy that's a beautiful name why can't I have one like that?* "leave me alone" I hear myself say. * NO NO NO DONT SAY THAT TELL HIM YOUR NAMEEE!!* I say thinking to myself
As class ended I rush out of class and to the bathroom
As I went to the bathroom to cut myself I stop. And I see a boy getting beat up. He has light brown curly hair that looks like a mop. And brown eyes and he looked hella skinny.
Before I can think I grab onto bully number 1 and punch him in the face and knocked him out. As I look up I see the two other bullies frightened as they drag there friend out the bathroom. I walk over to the boy and help him up. "Thanks for the help, my names finney
by the way what's yours?" I heard him say. " no problem my name is griffin."
"Well griffin do you maybe wanna be friends if you do I can introduce you to my friends to! But it's okay if you don't want to" "uhm yea I would love to be friends I've never had a friend before netherless friends." " alright cool just follow me to the cafeteria and I'll introduce you to everyone."
"Hey everyone this is griffin he's a new friend that saved me from those bullies." Finney said. "Oh griffin this is my boyfriend his name is robin" "hey griff I just want to say thanks for helping my bf if anything just call me and I'll beat up punks for you." "Erm thanks," I say. "Oh and this is Bruce and Vance, Vance is a little hot headed if you know what I mean" "hey griffin I'm Bruce" "uhm hi well it was nice to meet you guys but ynfortunelty I gotta go to my next class see you guys around."