Confront?

Griffin pov
He stopped right in front of me.
"Leave me alone it's obvious you don't want to hang out with a fag like me." I said.
"Griffin what are you talking about?"
"You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, how could you?" I said trying not to let the tears fall. "I overheard you talking with your friends in an alleyway, YOU stood me up at the movie theatre, do you know how excited I was to actually hang out with you and be carefree until I get home to be abused?" Do you know that I go out to hang out with you only to be abused at home for being a fag and hanging around boys?" "NO OF COURSE YOU DONT CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE HEARTBROKEN SO MANY TIMES WHERE YOU CANT EVEN FEEL ANYTHING! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT IS TO FIND A NEW FRIEND THAT ACTUALLY ACCEPTS YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING?!" I said letting the tears drop from my eyes. "No I don't" billy said. "Do you even care how I feel?" I ask letting a single tear roll down my cheek. And with that billy stayed silent. I walked around him and his bicycle and went to school. As I got in I saw finney Bruce and robin they were all sitting together. Finney saw me and wuickly invited me over. "Hey griff what's up? Were you crying and what's up with all the bandages are you alright?" Oh and here's a new friend that we met his names billy sanders. "I'm fine don't worry and the bandages I just fell down the stairs on accident, oh and hey billy." I smiled slightly. *of course his name just had to be billy too*
"Hey you must be griffin." "Yup that's me"

As me and billy started talking we found out we got a lot in common.
We got closer and closer until we became...

BESTFRIENDS😃👍
As I was walking to my next class I saw paperboy walking down the halls holding a girls hand. That girl was my bully the bitch I dragged in 5th grade, her name was Hannah.
* did that kiss mean nothing to him? Did I mean anything to him or was I just a little toy?*
"Boo." I jumped and accidentally wacked billy in the head. "Oh shit I'm sorry Willy bill." I laughed as I helped him up. "It's okay man but wow do you got an arm he said."
Just as me and billy were walking to class we passed Hannah and paperboy. There was a look on his face I can't describe but he looked almost jealous?