Salt on my wounds

Griffins pov:
As I started to fill the tub up with water I started to cut myself to make it faster just 1 final cut before I leave this world.
As my cut started bleeding I grabbed some salt.
I wanted to make sure it was a painful death to pay for me being born a disappointment and mistake for being born a f@g.
As I decided to poor salt on my wounds and rub it in I started crying it hurt so much I couldn't scream I couldn't speak. I cried silently until the bathtub was full I then walked over to the bathtub with my clothes on and then I laid down. As I slowly slipped under the water. I slowly shut my eyes everything turned white. I hear voices, it was Billy's but he wasn't talking to me it was like he was repeating himself he was saying "hey I'm billy nice to meet you."
"I love you griffin."
"Yea sure I'll date you Hannah."
I was getting flashbacks.
Me when I was younger, when my parents still loved me.
When I first saw billy riding his bike.
When I met Finney and Robin.
When me and billy kissed.
When I was getting bullied.
When I was trapped in that horrible basement.Where I was raped and starved.
And lastly when I was writing letters.
I started to gasp for air my lungs felt like they were about to burst.
My brain felt like it was about to explode. I was finally giving up. *goodbye my paperboy I'm gonna miss you, goodbye Finn and Robin you were my only friends, and goodbye world.*
I thought before I was about to take my last breath I heard the door burst open.

Lmao cliff hangerss
Sorry it was short I just love leaving you guys on cliff hanger cuz it's funny😂
If you got any suggestions then ->

Suicide prevention month if you need to talk you can ask me for my snap and I'll be glad to talk you thru it stay safe<3
320 words