A little fight

"Where do you think you're going fairy?"
As I turned to look I saw that it was Dan. I really don't get why he calls me that when he has had the biggest crush on me since rejected him back in 7th grade
"What do you want Dan?" I asked

"I heard you're with that paperboy the dudes not even that cute you should be with me instead. I'm rich and I'm hot come be with me and I'll show you a good time" he said to me. I paused

Flashback:
"Naughty boy where do you think you're going."
"I was just checking if you were okay." I said hoping he wouldn't know I had tried to escape. "Awh how sweet of you to do so. But you were a naughty boy and you went upstairs. But since you are the sweetest kid for checking up on me. "I'll give you a gooood time."
End of flashback.

I paused and stared at Dan dead in the eye. "Don't you ever and I mean ever say that to me again. I love billy and nothing is gonna change that. Idfgaf if you're rich. I rejected you so stop being such a bitch and suck it up. You should also take those pictures of me off you bedroom walls, it's kinda creepy."

"Oh you think you're mr tough guy huh." Dan said.
I saw Robin coming towards me about to start a fight with Dan but I gave him the look that meant, I'll handle this.
Robin nodded and backed up.

"Hey look at me when I'm talking." Dan said grabbing the collar of my shirt. "Sorry your face is just so ugly I can even look at it." I say with a smirk. "You motherfuc- " he tried to punch me but I ducked grabbed his legs dropped him. I then proceeded to grab a chunk of his hair and punch him right in the face with my other hand. He ended up having a bloody nose and black eye.
"Don't fucking talk to me ever
Again." I said wiping a bit of blood off my face. As I looked around people were staring silently. "Woooooo go griffin!" I heard Robin yell. As the people at the party began to cheer. I started walking over to billy he was staring in shock.

I grabbed the back of his head went on my tiptoes and smashed our lips together. The song, "do I wanna know." By artic monkeys started playing.

He kissed back harder biting my lip for an entrance, I denied it playfully. As he grabbed the back of my neck and licked my lip before biting so hard that it started to bleed. I moaned a little bit. Which billy shoved his tongue down my throat exploring everywhere in my mouth. We ended up making out for the next 3minutes it was amazing. When we finished people cheered even louder.

491 words