Hannah

And that person just so happened to be....
Hannah😐.

Hannah's pov:
As I overheard griffin and his friends talking I heard something interesting. I pulled out my phone and started recording there conversation.
"I really like him but I'm trying to get over billy because he's dating Hannah now." I heard griffin say.
*man does this boy know what's coming for him. I wonder how he's react to a little surprise.*
I thought as I ended the video.

Griffins pov:
When I sat down in class I put my headphones in as I waited for the teacher to start the lesson.
"Alright class open your textbooks to page 1400 for me plea-" she was interrupted by the morning announcement.
As I take my headphones out to listen to the morning announcement. I start to drift off to sleep. It's been getting hard to sleep ever since the incident. "Good morning students today we will have a special guest inform you about this mornings annoucments please welcome, Hannah."

I was almost asleep when I heard a recording, with my voice on it. I shot up as I heard my voice come up and say "I really like billy but he's dating Hannah I'm really trying to get over this crush but it's so hard he's got beautiful eyes and lucious hair and everything about him is perfect."
As I look around I see billy he's looking at me almost shocked. *why the fuck is he shocked of course I like him he fucking kissed me.* "fuck, fuck, FUCK!"
I yelled as I ran out of the class last thing I remember is people in the hallway all eyes were on me.
I wasn't known as the invisible boy anymore. I was known as the gay freak that liked a paperboy.

I just wanted it to end.
"WHY COULDNT I HAVE DIED WHEN I WAS KIDNAPPED! I SHOULDVE DIED WHEN HE FUCKING RAPED ME!" I said as I punched a hole into the wall. The hole was massive. "Fuck" *you know what fuck this shit, I'm ending this bullshit tonight.*

As night came I started writing letters.

Dear billy,
I have always loved you ever since I saw you passing out newspaper on the first day of school, ever since you kissed me and every memory we shared together. I know you are dating Hannah and I hope you to are happy but i had to get this feeling off my chest. I heard what you said in the alley with your friends. Don't worry you won't have to worry about a stupid gay invisible f@g bothering or fangirling over you anymore. I'm ending things tonight once and for all. although I'm must say. I'll miss your beach sandy lucious hair. And your beautiful eyes that shine like stars. I'll miss your smile that can brighten up anyones day. And most of all I'll miss you my once paperboy. I am gonna miss you but thank you for making me feel loved even if it was just for a short period of time. Thank you for everything I love you,
Goodbye. My paperboy<3
(Holy shit I cried writing this.)

As I put my pencil down I got up tears dripping down my cheek. I began writing letters to Robin and Finney saying how much I'd miss them.
As I finally finished I grabbed Billy's note and started walking towards his house. As I knocked on the door his mother answered.

"Hey sweetie are you looking for billy?"
"Um no not really do you mind giving this letter to him though? But can you give it to him once I've left."
"Sure sweetie you Sure you don't want to stay over for dinner?"
"Yea I'm sure thank you for your kind offer and for everything. Well I should be on my way thank you."

And with that I walked out there door and back to my house locking my bathroom door as I got into my bathtub filled it with water and....

Billy's pov:
*I can't believe griffin still likes me even after I stood him up.*
I then hear a doorbell ring and my mom answers it. *fuck it's griffin what am I gonna do if he wants to come over.*
I hear the door shut and my mom comes up to my room.
"Hey sweetie griffin left a note for you."
"Oh ok."
As she leaves my room I open the note and proceed to read it.
When I finished reading it I quickly toss the note on the floor and rush to griffins house.

768 words