Angela

Her name was Angela.
*Oh so this is the bitch. She's so pretty.*
I look over at billy he's, smiling. Like he's never have before. *I feel something in my heart it stops. My throat feels stuck. I can't breathe. I'm having a panic attack. *
"Oh my god griffin are you alright?" Billy said.
"Whose that bwilly she said in a pouty face, did you replace me as your friend already?."
Angela said.
"Ofc not but you see this is my boyfriend and I care about him."
As I start to calm down I still feel heartbroken.
The next few days went by. And billy rarely hung out with me anymore. He was always with Angela "catching up"but they should already be caught up cause I haven't seen billy ever since then! She's trying to steal him away from me.
At school:
At the cafeteria I was waiting for Robin and fineney. When suddenly I got pulled by someone it was Angela. "Listen you little freak billy doesn't like you. He likes me. And just so you know he's mine not yours I'm gonna make him believe me while you sit there and cry as you lose billy."
"And if I don't leave billy alone then what the fuck are you gonna do about it bitch? You really think he's gonna believe you?"
"Oh I will make him believe me."
Just then Angela fell to the ground and started fake crying. She was crying crocodile tears, hell she looked like a crocodile😂.

"Ow why would you punch me griffin I just wanted to be your friend!" She said so loud making te lunch room turn to look at us.
Just then billy comes running towards me and Angela. He gets down. "Angela what happened are you alright?" "Griffin he, he punched me."
"Griffin, billy paused. Is.. this true?" He asks. While I'm stood  there in shock. *was he really about to believe her over me? His own bf?*
"N-no of course I didnt." "He's ly-lying I s-swear." She said. "Griffin I know you're lying I've known Angela for over 10 years. IK she wouldn't lie to me." "Please believe me billy please!" I say as tears start to roll down my face until my vision is blurry. "I'm sorry griff but I think we should take a break I don't think this will work out if you can't get along with Angela. She's done nothing wrong to you.

Those words ring in my ears over and over again. I look around. I start getting dizzy. I can't breathe. My hand clutching onto my chest.

"Griffin are you alright." Billy said
Then everything went pitch black I fainted.

I soon woke up in the nurses office. I feel someone holding my hand. I look over it's billy he looks at me happily. Until I snatch my hand away from him. "You wanted to take a break remember.? Go back to your new girlfriend and LEAVE ME ALONE."
Billy's eyes sadden.
"She's not my gf griffin and she's just a friend. "Plus you're the one that punched her" He said as he got up.
"Sorry for caring." Is the last thing he said to me before he got up and left. After that we didn't talk not even look. I was back to being invisible. I told Robin about it and he was pissed.

I stopped eating. I had no apetite, every little thing reminded me of billy. So I stopped coming to school. I started to cut again. Everything was going wrong. No matter what I did I couldn't feel right something was s missing. When I went back to school to check on things.

I saw Angela kissing billy. Tears swelled up and left my eyes as I stood there shocked. I looked skinny frail, ugly, cuts on my face, starved, tired.

Billy's pov:
Angela confessed to me ew. I rejected her but she kissed me. I look over and there was mon amour. Griffin. He was crying. He was skinny tired. And through his tshirt sleeves were blood stains.*was he cutting again?*
He runs away. Griffin was right. Angela liked me. Angela lied about griffin punching her. I can't believe I fell for that. I lost my only love.

Griffins pov:
* That's it* tears coming and going from my eyes. *no fucking letters. No one to save me. I'm ending it. I'm so done*. "FUCK YOU BILLY. FUCK YOU ANGELA. AND FUCK EVERYONE! I screamed"

I heard a knock on the door. It was my father. I let him in. It's a easy way to have him kill me. I mean he used to beat me. My father looked surprised. I got him the belt and the medal bat.

"Kill me."
"Please..."

800 words

Can I just tell you how much me and my friend hate billy in this story
Isleptwithsomeone

Can I just tell you how much me and my friend hate billy in this storyIsleptwithsomeone