Forgiveness<3

"Please just kill me."
I said
My father looked shocked.
"Griffin I'm not going to beat you, I'm sorry I was never around it sorry I was never there for you and I'm sorry that I couldn't be the perfect dad.
Billy's pov.
I run over to griffins house I ran as fast as I could. IK where this is going. The signs are all there. His shirt was bloody meaning he's been cutting. He looked skinny. He was trying to end things. As I got to his door I was about to knock when I found the door was unlocked. I quietly went into his house and quietly looked for him.
Griffins pov:
"Kill me"
"Kill me now"
"Now"
"I wanna die"
"Don't want to live anymore"
"Kill me"
"Please"
I say crying. "Everyone no one is ever there for me." Why can't someone just believe me? WHATS THE FUCKING POINT IN LIVING IF NO ONE BELIEVES YOU OR ACKNOWLEDGES YOU?"
"JUST FUCKING KILL ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream.
My fathers face doesn't change it soften. He walks slowly towards me. And he..

Hugs me? Why? "I'm so sorry I did that griffin you can tell me everything let it all out I'm sorry I put you through all this pain and suffering. I'll try my best to be the best dad I could ever be."
Fsther says.
I then rant to him about everything. "And the. Angela was kissing billy." "It's not like you're gonna marry this man tho" fsther said.
"IK I won't but it still hurts because I still like him. Hell I still fucking love him. He's my world. If I gave him more attention if I said I love you first. Maybe he would've actually loved me."
"Don't beat yourself up if he doesn't love you he doesn't. His loss for not realizing how great of a person you are. And who knows maybe you'll find the right person or maybe this is all a misunderstanding.
Out of the corner I see billy. I freeze. *fuck*
"Hey griffin can I talk to you?" Billy says.
"Ok."
I say as he pulls me into my room by the wrist. I sit on my bed and so does he. He then faces me. "I heard everything you said. And Angela kissed me I didn't like it at all I never liked her like that. I was stupid not to believe you. Mon amour je suis désolé." He says kissing my hands. "Me pardonnerez-vous mon amour?" He looks at me with hopeful eyes. Eyes that are filled with love. But also eyes hidden with a built of sadness and guilt. "That was your second chance and you blew it." I say coldly. "His hopeful face was quickly turned into sadness. "Alright I'm sorry mon amour goodbye." Billy said as he got up.
"But"
He turns around.
"But I love you to much to just see you go, all though you have been s dick to me, I still fucking love you. Oh and I searched up what mon amour means it means, "my love". "So I love you to mon amour. Always and forever."
Billy eyes glisten. He's happy. Happier than I've ever seen him." He jumps on me puts me in his lap. "Je taime griffin tu es tout pour moi je taime tellement Cherie puis- je t'embrasser?"
*holy fuck when he speaks French it's hot asf😩.*
"Oui" I say. He then lifts me up and flips me over so My face and body are facing him. Me and him then start to drift slowly toward each other until we feel our selfs kiss. It was light soft it was gentle. (Ps griffins dad left for the grocery store)

We pull away after like 6seconds. I smile.
"I missed you billy"
"I missed you to, cherie"