Billy sanders

Griffin pov:
As I walk into school the next day everyone's looking at me, staring, whispering.
"Hey that the kid that killed the grabber." I heard one say. "He killed the grabber? that kid is nothing but a twig" I heard another say.

*After years of being invisible I'm finally being noticed but why do I feel like something's missing?*

When I walked to my next class I see paperboy and Hannah sitting next to each other laughing and hugging.
*why couldn't he be like that with me?* I thought. *i wish he treated me the way he treats her.*
As I sit down I see billy sanders he looked worried.
"Omg griffin are you alright what happened?" "I'm alright thanks bill." As soon as billy said that paperboy looked over at us. Or bill. Pure jealousy in his eyes. *what's he so jealous of.

When class ended I ended up going to the bathroom just to wash my face. Bill was there. Bill was kinda cute he wasn't to ugly I mean I'd definetely have a crush on him if I didn't still love my paperboy. * I should get over him he's with another girl he never cared about you*

"Hey griffin, there's something I wanted to tell you but I've been to scared." He paused. "What is it buddy you can tell me anything."
"We'll ever since I saw you I've had a crush on you and I thought you were so beautiful, I got jealous of that Stupid paperboy because you would stare at him but not me." He said as he started to lean in. I push him away and he pins me to the wall. "Stop it let me go!" I say with tears escaping my eyes. "Griffin just love me back please." He says leaning in trying to force our lips together. I wanted to lean in but it was all so wrong. I finally push him off and I rush out of the bathroom straight to robin in the halls.

"Whoa whoa whoa hey easy there buddy what's wrong." He says. I open my mouth to speak but before I can bill comes out of the bathroom. "Robin please you've gotta help me he tried to kiss me." "Robin he's lying I would never do that to a f@g like him." Bill said. With that robin got pissed off and started beating up bill. "F@g huh? How are you gonna ask me to believe you when you're talking bad about gay people to a motherfucking gay person I'm dating Finn for fucks sake you are stupid."
"I-I I was just joking robin."
"Save it." Robin said and with that he punched bill so hard he passed out.
As robin grabbed my hand we started walking towards Finn and I explained to them what happened. "I wanted to kiss him I mean he's not that bad looking he kinda looks like paperboy but it felt so wrong."
"Oh griffin his name might be billy, but he wasn't YOUR billy, he wasn't your paperboy."
I started to sob, "I'm trying my best to get over him I really am but everytime I see him I get butterflies and I know I shouldn't because he's dating Hannah for fucks sake. Why just why did I have to fall for him?" Little did I know there was a person that overheard there conversation and that person just so happened to be
None other than.....

582 words