The basement

As school ended I was starting to walk home as I looked over I saw a van. A black van. It was following me slowly and as soon as I started running it started driving after me. *shit, shit, SHIT* as I try to run to my house I couldn't make it in time the last thing I saw was paperboys dog barking and then everything went pitch black. Until I awoke in a bed. Or a mattress I should say. Next to it was a phone but the line was cut. As I sat there in the bed questioning what to do with my life I heard a door open. A man with a mask came out with a tray of sprite and eggs. *mm eggs😩* ehm anyways.

I refused to eat this was now my 4 day streak of not eating.
I refused to eat when the grabber went upstairs he left the door open just a little.

A quietly tried to go up the stairs. When I went up the stairs I peered over to the left. The here was the grabber sitting in a chair. He was waiting. *fuck*
"Now where do you think you're going? Naughty boy."

Timeskip cause I'm not writing that it's gonna make me cry:

Never in my life have I felt so disgusted. I felt dirty, used. I was raped. I was scared, what's gonna happen next is he gonna kill me? What about my friends? What about billy with the gorgeous blonde hair and the beautiful eyes?
*wait why am I thinking about him it's not like he ever loved or liked me, I was just a game he played.*
Why can't I just have a normal life? A life where my parents weren't divorced and loved each other. A life where paperboy and me were living happily ever after. A life where I wasn't kidnapped or raped. A life where...
I was actually, loved.
Those were the only thoughts in my mind.
Timeskip cops found griffin grabber is dead:

When the police came they questioned me, I was shivering even tho it was a warm spring day I felt cold. As I looked into the crowd I saw my father he came running to me. "Oh I'm so sorry for hurting and abusing you my poor baby." My dad said. " save it father I know you're just acting if you really loved me you would except me for who I am." "You little rat I tried to be kind, just wait till we go home then I'm gonna make your life a living hell all over again." My father whispered so only I could here him.

As I stare at my father I notice the police are handcuffing him. "Wait why are you handcuffing him?" I asked.
"We have received reports that this man is a child abuser is that correct," the officer asked.
"Yes it is please take him away I don't want to see his face it disgusts me." I say as I look away.

510 words