Henry

😏
Griffins pov:
I wake up to feel a strong pair of arms warpped around my waist. I reached over for my phone to check the time it was 1:00pm. I tried to get up but Billy's Arms wouldn't let go instead they tightened. "Billy let go we gotta get up" I say smiling. "Ouch" I say. And billy springs up with worry in his eyes. "What's wrong?" "Did you hurt yourself?"
"When I tried to talk my jaw started hurting every-time i open it." (Ifykyk)
"Oh that weird I wonder why" billy says with a smirk. "Whattttttt?" I then stop and remember what happened last night. I immediately start blushing as I cover my face with my hand. "Now lay down and go back to sleep With me I'm tireeeedddd" billy whined. "Billy no we have to get up."
"If you don't lay down next to me in the next 3seconds I'm gonna shove my 7-8inch cock down your throat again and this time breaking your jaw in the process." Billy says with a smile that seems so innocent.
I quickly lay down. And hide under the covers as I lean my head onto Billy's chest. It takes me a few moments to process the fact that he's not wearing a shirt. *holy shit I was blushing.* billy then snakes his big arms around my waist and we began to cuddle. I slowly drifted off to sleep as he started peppering my face with kisses. "I think I'll love you forever." He says whispering. "You're to perfect to lose DONT let ANYONE tell you you're not."
I chuckle as I finally drift off to sleep by his scent that smells like strawberries, vanilla, and lemons.

Timeskip
Since it was the weekdays we decided to invite Finney Tobin Vance Bruce.
"Hey Finn wanna come to my house to watch movies invite the others."
"Alright we'll be there in a few."
I hung up.
"They said they'll be here shortly" I tell billy. He nods and then picks me up and drops me on the couch. As I'm laying down he plops down on me snuggling his face into my stomach. *he feels like a weighted blanket he's so comfortable tho* he then starts to kiss my stomach lightly. "Billy stop that tickles" I giggle. "I don't think this one will tickle." He says with a sly grin as he looks up from my stomach to me. I look at him confused. As he quickly looks at my stomach and finds a special spot. Before he bites me and starts sucking on my skin. " fuckkk billy ~mmm"
"More?" I ask
" nah Im to tireddd."
"Billy cmon please it felt so good." I say whining.
"Mmmm" billy pretended to think.
I look at him with hopeful eyes.
"How bout? No-" he says smiling.
"Fucking tease." He chuckles.
"Guess I gotta go ask the other billy to make out and give me hickeys then. So I can moan in his ear and tell him how good it feels" I say smirking knowing that would upset him.

Billy looked furious. He then pounced on me trying to bite my neck. He looks angry and desperate. "Mmm no I don't think so I'm to tired for this." I say chuckling. But he doesn't care he puts me on his lap and he began to stroke my thighs. Just ask he was about to smack my thighs the doorbell rang. "Son of a b-" billy muttered. I opened the door to see all of our friends plus another dude he's ugly asf. "This is Henry" Finney says. Henry smiles at me. *ew* I thought. We sat down. Our friends don't know me and billy are dating. Henry kept trying to get close to me to. He kept sitting next to me and stuff. "Who wants to play truth or dare?"I said. Everyone else agreed.  Alright I'll go first Finney said. "Henry who's your crush?" Henry stutters in nerd. "Uhm well uhh. According to my calculations my crushes name is griffin." And he is sitting 3.5 inches away from me." He says smiling. Billy looked pissed. Like REALY pissed." He glared at Henry the whole game. "Spin the bottle anyone?" Robin said. We all agreed.

"We'll only do one round of this and 3 rounds of 7minutes in heaven. "Ok" we all say.

Billy spun the bottle and it landed on me. Billy smirks he then walks up to me. And grabs my face and kisses me gently and while we're in the moment I open my eyes and I see billy smirking at someone. Out of the corner of my eye I see Henry crying. *Damn billy you didn't have to take it that far*
7min in heaven:
I spun the bottle and it landed on billy *oh shit*
"Don't break his back in there billy" I heard Vance and Robin laugh.
Billy scoffed and lead me into the closet. We sat down the soundproof closet was tight fit and dark. I was basically sitting on billy. "I like this position" he winked. "Oh please Stfu billy. "Yk I'm still mad abt earlier."

"Lmao that's your problem" I said standing up just to be brought back down fully on Billy's lap but facing away from him.
"What are you gonna do to help?" I wanted to joke around since I was hella bored. I kept moving and readjusting myself. "Griffin you better stop" billy said gritting his teeth. I turned my head and grinned. "Ahhh~" I moaned in Billy's ear. (Nah jit trippin😭)
I quickly regretted it as I felt something poke me. *shit I'm ducked* I start rubbing griffins thighs as he starts to lightly moan in my ear. I slide his pants and boxers off. While doing the same for me.
And I sit him down slowly on my 7-8 inch weenie🤓. He moaned softly in my ear. As he went fully down. He went silent. *am I doing a bad job? Do I suck?* I thought to myself. Until griffin said. "Are you moving or am I moving cuz I'm actually perfec-" he was cut off by a huge ass moan he did as I thrusted into him hard.
I lifted his hips and slammed him back down. As he screamed my name. He started bouncing up and down over and over. Slowly tho. It started to get annoying so I took control again. I flipped him over and started thrusting into him hard. As he pulled my hair screaming "BILLY FASTER~" I thrusted into him deeper and faster in every possible way. Biting his neck as he moaned loudly.

"3minutes left" we heard Finney say.
"Better finish this up quick now shouldn't we cherie?"
"Oui" griffin said back.
I thrusted into him hard and fast. As he screamed my name.  I found it. I started pounding into that's spot over and over again. "B-billy I'm getting c-close" I pounded into him a few more times faster he hid his face into my shoulder biting it. Scratching my back before shooting out his load. I picked him up off of me we fixed ourselves the best we could in the pitchdark closet. As we heard the alarm."times up" Bruce said.

We both stood up but griffin immediately fell. "Awh fuck my back and legs hurt" he swore. "Hmm wonder why Vance said ask they all looked at each other.
As Henry pushes his way thru them he makes his way over to billy.
"Billy how could you, I liked griffin not you" Henry says in his nerdy voice.
"Fuck off ho, go do your calculation shit somewhere else"
Billy said.
Henry takes his stuff and runs out the house.
"Wellll okayyy then we're just gonna go, griffin, billy, have fun enjoy your night. BYEEEEE" Bruce says as he, Vance, Finney, Robin run out of the house.

1322 words