Chapter 34

Ayla

I departed my face from his neck, feeling the twinge of pain in my chest.

He loved me.

"Oh Noah." I smiled, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"Ayla-"

"I-l love you too, Noah." I smiled.

The words came out of my mouth, each syllable planted a new picture of Matteo in my mind.

I cursed myself.

He smiled planting a soft, slow kiss on my lips. Feeling him push his tongue past my lips.

Opening my eyes I found Isabella eyeing me with a saddened look.

"Promise me we won't leave each other."

Those words striked me in the gut, cutting deep. So deep my throat felt dry afterward.

"Noah-"

"We love each other, that's enough isn't it?" He asked, his hands rubbing the sides of my waist.

I bit my lip before nodding.

Hoping this was a promise I could keep.

Knowing deep down there was no guarantee.

"Wanna go upstairs, the music is hurting my head." I lied, tugging on his arm.

"Yeah, okay. I have some Tylenol in my medicine cabinet.."

-

I hugged Isabella.

"You have my Insta and my number, call me whenever." She whispered into my ear.

I rubbed my nose on her shoulder before nodding.

"I will, thank you so much." I smiled.

I let her go and moved to Viola, Noah's beautiful aunt who did my makeup only a few nights ago.

"Bye, babe. I'll be seeing you soon." She told me.

"Tell Stella I said bye." I told her.

We had been leaving late because of our flight time and decided to let the small girl sleep.

"Come on, Ayla." Matteo stressed.

"Sorry, bye." I smiled.

They waved while I ducked my head to get into the black car. Noah grabbed my waist to help me in as I sat down.

The aroma was fairly quiet as the three of us remained silent.

"I'm a bit tired, I might doze off." Noah told me.

-

After we landed and Matteo was forced to drop Noah home before me after he violently vomited on me instantly after he awoke from his slumber.