8

*At night, at 3am he goes into the woods to Louis' house. It's dark and he hears someone behind him*

Louis: if you make one more step I'm gonna kill you

Harry: how can you see me?

Louis: Prince Harry? 

Harry: yeah. 

*Louis turns on the lights and Harry sees him with a bow and arrows in his hands*

Harry: oh you were close.

Louis: why are you showing up in the middle of the night in a fighter's house? 

Harry: Oh it was my fault, sorry.

Louis: what happened? You cried? 

Harry: I'm getting married 

*Louis froze*

Harry: and I came here to ask you for help. I can't… I can't marry her, I can't. I… I can't do it.

Louis: Prince there's nothing you can do.

Harry: yes it is. But I can't do it alone. 

Louis: what are you talking about?

Harry: if I refuse. They'll kill me. 

Louis: no…

Harry: yes. And I know they will. This is why I have to be faster. 

Louis: and kill them first. 

*Harry nods*

Louis: no you can't do that. No. 

Harry: Louis I die if I marry her. I die. I will die.

Louis: no… oh… no

Harry: I can't do it. 

Louis: Harry, the king is a fighter. 

Harry: how do you know? 

*Louis shows him his mark behind his ear*

Louis: the king has this mark. This is the fighter mark. Harry, he was taught to kill. He won't hesitate to kill you not even for a second. 

Harry: the duel. The battle. One versus one

Louis laughs nervously: you wanna fight with the king? You? A royal, want to fight with a fighter? Harry, you know I'm so so proud of you and you fight very well. But that is suicide. 

Harry: It's suicide either way. 

Louis: Harry you'll get used to it. You will learn to live like that. That's how things work. And how can I help you if you fight with him?

Harry: you can't…  

Louis: and if we kill him, we'll take the kingdom by force. People won't accept it. People will kill us. 

Harry: what if people will accept us? What if people are afraid of them? What if we can change something? 

Louis: Harry I'm an exiled prince. I'm a hated prince. They won't accept me. You are their next king but I'm no one. And by showing up with you trying to change something I'm just killing you too. Either way we go towards death, can't you see it? Being free means being dead. There's no way out. 

Harry: I can't do it. L-lou I can't kiss someone I don't love. I can't kiss someone knowing I want you. This is not a dance. This is not a stupid dance. I can't just imagine I'm kissing you. T-they will want kids from me… *Harry shakes his head hyperventilating* I-I can't do that. That won't be me. The man I'll become won't be me. Harry will die the day he marries that queen. Louis I want you.