10

*Harry is in front of the people. Louis looks at him*

Louis: go on.

*Harry nods*

Harry: Okay the king is dead.

*Everyone fell silent*

Harry: and we killed him.

*Everyone starts clapping and Harry looks shocked at Louis*

Harry: I…

Louis whispers: I think they're happy. 

Harry: I'll be quick because we need to go inside. Three years ago I realised I am not like how I've been told that everyone is. I realised I wasn't straight. I wasn't attracted to women and that is okay. Now it's okay. We are tired of living in a world where people are not accepted. We are all human, so why is there even the doubt we have about Will I be accepted or not? Next to me is a prince that got EXILED from his kingdom just because of who he is. We won't accept any of this to happen in this kingdom anymore. No one will hide anymore and ANY ACT OF HATE TOWARDS OTHERS WILL BE PUNISHED. Everyone is welcome to love whoever they want. And if you don't agree then step out and face us. I don't want you to live in fear anymore. WE don't want you to live in fear anymore this is why we fought for this. For us, for you. So we can all live in a world we are happy with. 

*Everyone starts clapping and cheering*

*Louis smiles*

*People start saying Congratulations and Live the Kings and Harry got emotional same for Louis*

Louis: are they calling us Kings? 

Harry: I guess we won our title.

*Louis giggles*

Harry: Let's go home.

*Louis nods*

Louis: Have a great day everyone 

Everyone: You too king Louis. 

Louis: aww it sounds so beautiful. 

*Harry giggles. They enter in the castle and Harry picks Louis up immediately*

Harry: GUARDS! 

Guard: Your majesty? 

Harry: I need our doctor in my room fast.

Guard: of course 

*Harry places Louis on the bed taking off his shirt*

Louis: you don't have to stress about it

Harry: yeah that is not helping. You have a hole in your stomach and you ask me to not stress about it? Cut the crap Lou

*Louis laughs*

*The doctor enter*

Doctor: your majesty?

Harry: can you please clean the king's wound? 

Doctor: of course. King Louis please tell me if it hurts too bad

Harry: you better don't hurt him too bad

Louis: Harry! Calm down.

*Harry nods*

Harry: I'm gonna take a shower and change my clothes. 

*Louis nods and Harry kisses his head*

*Half an hour later Louis and Harry are on the bed, Louis is on Harry's chest and Harry plays with his hair*

Harry: I thought you won't come.

Louis: Aww

Harry: no for real, I was like, well this is it.