CHAPTER 8

Juno

"So I'm asking you now Vega, did you know who I was?" I asked again, after I found out who I really was and my background I've tried to add things up and it didn't make sense that Vega would "accidentally" fall into my house when there are billions of houses on this planet.

"It might sound...not good, but I'm here to help" she said looking down at me, I scoffed sarcastically and stood up. This all must be a part of some sick plan.

"Human, I am here because I don't agree with my mother and brother." She followed after me, my mom has left for work this morning so I spent the day sleeping and giving Vega the attitude until I figure out what's going on. She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back to look at her.

"I found the queen, and I wanted her to come back with me to our planet..." She started while gently pulling me towards the couch.

"I had no idea I'll meet you first, I was going to tell her and she'll let you know" she said softly while still holding on my wrist, her fingers started tracing the back of my hand following the bones.

"When you looked so surprised to see me, I knew you had no idea and I was in no place to say anything" she explained making me avert my attention from her fingers and look up at her face.

"My mother and brother, will arrive in a few months. They'll probably come looking for me as well" she said pulling my knuckles towards her lips and placed a gentle kiss.

"My family was supposed to protect the royals, we've always did. But my mother had enough of being inferior and she overthrew Starla." Vega sighed and let her hand travel towards my face, she caressed my cheek and smiled sadly at me.

"My job is to protect you." She whispered while her finger made its way under my chin, I didn't even know when or how our faces got so close but they did. My eyes were moving from her eyes to her lips then right back to her eyes.

"It's just...a job?" I mumbled feeling her lips brush gently against mine, she was hovering over them while my mouth was slightly open anticipating what was going to happen, I saw her smirk and she let out a raspy chuckle.

"Maybe...maybe not" she grabbed me by the jaw and pulled me to her.

Her lips pressed against mine and started moving slowly, she had the softest skin and I couldn't help but gasp at the feels of it. My stomach had butterflies and so did my pussy, she let out a sigh and I took that as an invite to push my tongue inside her mouth. She smiled through the kiss and I soon felt her tongue fight with mine, I wrapped my lips around her tongue and started sucking on it while slowly bobbing my head which made her grip my face harder.

I wanted to feel her more so I straddled her lap without breaking the kiss, her hands went under my shirt to caress my sides. They made their way under my sports bra and I felt her put a nipple between her fingers and play with. The action made me release a moan and accidentally grind on her.

"So naughty..." She mumbled when she pulled away to catch her breath, I could feel the bulge in her pants right on my core the only barrier were our clothes. She was giving this look that I didn't understand, but it was making me feel things. I bit my bottom lip and put my hand on her shoulder then started moving my hips, the bulge just started to get harder and I enjoyed it.

I noticed the lines started to show on my arms and I ceased my movement, why was this showing on my body again? I guess she felt my panic so she sat up, she grabbed my arm and started kissing the glowing lines.

"It's alright Juno, it's normal." She whispered, her lips made their way to my neck and planted kisses up and down my skin. I felt her arms wrap around my smaller waist and pull me closer until my chest was pressed against hers.

"It's your body's reaction to my...to me" she sucked on my earlobe and I let out a whimper, I haven't felt this hot before I wanted her...no...I needed her to touch me. Why all of a sudden? I had no idea.

Before we could go any further, I heard keys and the door being unlocked. I jumped off of her lap and ran upstairs as fast as I could before my mother sees me, I heard them talk downstairs then footsteps coming upstairs. I went to the bathroom and opened the shower.

"Juno! Can I talk to you for a second?" My mom called, I took off my clothes and went under the water.

"I'm taking a shower mom!" I yelled behind the closed door, a few seconds later I didn't hear her and I sighed in relief. That would be so freaking embarrassing, if she just walked in on me grinding on someone's lap. 

After my shower, I didn't go talk to my mom because I was going to see Vega so I went to bed. I did hear her walk in the room later, she went to her mattress directly.

The next day I woke up, unfortunately...

I was planning on avoiding Vega at all cost, but as soon as I walked in the kitchen both her and my mother were standing there waiting for me.

"We need to talk" my mom said making me sigh, I nodded my head and sat on the chair waiting for her to start talking.

"About your powers, Vega has offered to help you control them" my mom said pointing to Vega who was smirking at me, I groaned and rolled my eyes. So much for avoiding her...

"You don't have to go to school today either, I'll call them" my mom kissed my head and grabbed her stuff then left in a hurry, leaving me with the alien. Well, I guess so am I...right.

"You ready?" She asked stepping closer to me, she was now standing between my legs and hovering over me. Her hands rested on my thighs and she pushed them open so she can press her body against mine more. I was fighting the moan stuck in my throat, I shut my mouth before and unnecessary noise comes out of it.

I put my hand on her stomach, which was very, how do I put it? Attractive? Yes, that. So I put my hand on it and pushed her backwards so I can sneak away from her grip, I heard her chuckle and follow after me to the backyard.

"So first" she made one of my flower pots move from its place then put it in a different corner.

"telekinesis" she said with a smile and pointed towards the same pot.

"Try and put it back in its place, think about it moving." She said, I put my hand out and watched as the pot stared to shake in its place but didn't get off the ground, I scoffed and tried again only to get the same results.

I felt her presence behind me, her hand traced along my arm that was extended, from my fingers to my shoulders and I watched as the goosebumps crawled on my skin.

"Relax..." She whispered, after few more tries and me failing horribly she sighed and made her way to the crafting table. She picked up a hammer and walked to the middle of the backyard.

"What are you doing Vega?" I asked confused, she smirked and threw the hammer up in the sky while still looking at me. My eyes widened as the metal object made its way back towards her head, I screamed and closed my eyes just as it was about to hit her head.

"Good job" I heard her say, I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the hammer floating a few inches from her head.

"You fuckin idiot!" I yelled, I'm starting to think this is going to go horribly wrong. Her teaching me how to use my powers was going to lead to someone getting hurt.

*****************************************
Hello to everyone! Readers and mashpotato cult members! I hope you're doing well, here's an update and I hope you enjoy it!

Love you,

-S