CHAPTER 13

Juno

As I laid helpless my hands cuffed with the golden bracelets, my body was sweating and shaking and I didn't know where I was. I couldn't see because of the blindfold but I could hear footsteps walking around and the vehicle I was in it was moving smoothly like there wasn't any disturbance or turbulence on its path.

The bracelets were chained to the wall so I wouldn't move, even after pulling on them with all my strength it was of no use. I just drained myself for nothing.

The position I was in, curled up against the wall with my hands chained above my head, it was tiring my whole body was aching to be let free. I don't know how long I've been here but the one thing I know is that you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

*24 hours earlier*

Vega pulled her shirt off and put somewhere next to the bed, she board shoulders coming to view, her hand pushed her hair out of her face and I watched her bicep flex making me swallow the saliva in my mouth.

She leaned down and put her hands on each side of my head. I was watching her intensely, the longer I stared the hotter my body felt for some reason. My clothes were burning on me, I  needed them off, all my brain started to think of was her pale skin brushing against mine.

"T-take it off" I said breathless while pulling on my shirt desperately trying to take it off. Her fingers traced my sides painfully slow, she took off my shirt and threw it somewhere like she did with hers.

Her lips went to my neck and started kissing on my burning skin, she sucked softly and that only made my body react to her more. I tangled my fingers in her black locks and pushed her face closer, I didn't know why but I needed her touch. My body was craving her, I couldn't not feel up on her.

She kissed up my throat and then chin then her lips reached my awaiting ones. They wrapped on my bottom lip and sucked on it making me let a soft whimper.

My mind was clouded with lust and I didn't even know when she took off my bra, because the next thing I know her lips wrapped around my hard nipple. She grabbed my other breast and massaged it while she sucked and pulled on the other with her mouth.

Her kisses kept going down my stomach until she reached the waistband of my pants, she unbuttoned it and tugged on it pulling it off along with my black boxers. I quickly put my hand in front of my exposed parts hiding myself from her. I was shy because I've never been like this with anyone.

"It's okay Juno" she kissed my hands that were covering my parts and then intertwined her fingers with mine. Her lips kissed my inner thigh and slowly made their way between my legs.

"Stop t-teasing me" I whimpered, I heard her chuckle before feeling her tongue lick up my slit. She flicked my clit then sucked on it, I jerked my hips up at the feeling and tried to get more friction. She was purposely doing this, like she wanted me beg for it.

"Please...fuckin touch me" I cried out, she hummed and I felt one finger being inserted inside me while she was still abusing my sensitive clit. I moaned and put my free hand on her head, the hand that was intertwined with mine grabbed both my wrists tightly preventing them from moving.

She added another digit and started pumping them harder inside me hitting every spot that was desperately in need of her touch. While still holding my wrists she sat up and pinned them above my head.

She leaned down to catch my lips but I couldn't kiss back, my mouth was open as my loud moans and groans came out of me. The sound of my wetness and her palm hitting my skin was filling the room. I was getting closer to my orgasm but my body was on the verge of shutting down, so I tried to close my legs.

"You better not close them Juno..." She warned in my ear, I hesitantly open them back making her fingers sink deeper inside me.

"Such a good girl for me, aren't you Juno?" she praised kissing behind my ear, I loved how she whispered my name it only made it harder for me to hold my orgasm, with that said I felt my cum exit my body and coat her hand that was now moving slowly.

My face was red and my sight was blurry, she let go of my wrists and started kissing my hands gently while I tried to catch my breath.

"Are you okay human?" She asked softly, I slowly started to regain my sight and I found her starting at me with a smile. Her whole body was lit with those golden lines, and so was mine. I noticed her pink nipples were right in my face, in embarrassment, I hid my face in her neck and I heard her chuckle. I felt her move her arms around, probably to clean her fingers, then she pulled me closer to her and covered us with the sheets. One round and I was gone... How embarrassing.

The next morning, I woke up with my stomach grumbling so loud because I didn't have dinner. I felt the spot next to me with my hand but I didn't feel anyone. I sat up and Vega wasn't there, I was feeling a bit bad if I'm being honest. I thought at least she'd comfort me because I've never let anyone touch me like that.

My overthinking was getting the best of me, thinking of all the bad things. Was that enough for her to take my powers? Or am I just being paranoid? Did she leave? Why did she leave? Or where did she leave?

I sighed and decided it was best not to think about it, and just get ready for school. After a long shower, I went downstairs to get something to eat and of course, nobody was there which only made it worse for my overthinking. I had breakfast quickly and made my way out of the door.

I didn't feel like driving to school so I just decided on walking to clear my mind, the whole time I was going there I felt like someone was watching me or following. Maybe walking was a bad idea, I started to pick up my pace as I held on to my backpack harder.

"God, this is not the time to fuck with my paranoia" I mumbled, I could hear footsteps getting closer to me and I started running I was too scared to turn around so I just tried to reach school as soon as possible.

Then the footsteps stopped suddenly which made me question if they were even there in the first place. I turned to check and thankfully there was no one behind me. I sighed in relief and turned back forward to continue with my way.

"Hello there princess" the person said before I could react the bat they had in their hand hit me on my head and I went out.

*Present*

And that is how I ended up...well here...I don't know where 'here' is because as soon as I woke up my eyes were already blindfolded and my wrists were chained. The vehicle came to a stop, like it was landing. As if we were on a plane.

The footsteps were getting closer to me, I was unchained and dragged out of the vehicle. The air smelled different, it was fresh like I was in the middle of a forest.

The blindfold was snatched from my head and I heard the person speak behind me.

"Welcome home"

******************************************
What do you think happened? Who's this "person"? Where did they take Juno? And do you think Vega or Cheryl have a hand in this?

-S