Take them out for a walk

.

.

.

y/n's pov :

Last week sleepover was fun but taking care of some scp pet's are double of fun i really like spending time with them Dr.gears give me the list of the scp's that i'm gonna taking care of yuna also want to help me after she finish the mission she's in now let's see .  

scp pets list :

scp-131

scp-1111

scp-111

scp-023

scp-1294

scp-529

scp-530

scp-939

Ok that's a lot but i will handle it , when i got to the cell where the scp's are i got attacked by them " Hahaha! stop that tickle! you all so cute!! " very clear their happy to see me .

" Awwww! y/n so! cute! with them i need to take a picture!  " Dr.bright said " i'm here y/n!- oh..so! cute! " yuna said .

so we did take them out but scp-530 was too existed he didn't want to stop walking , as for scp-939 and scp-1111 got a lot of belly rubs from yuna and some researchers .

scp-023 trying to act cool but he didn't survive from my hand rubbing his belly " yes you are good boy! " y/n smiled while scp-023 whimpering .

 scp-131 and scp-529 were nuzzling sleeping i needed to take picture of this .

" that blue snail dragon look like dabi and that one look like kiri !" y/n wheeeeez  

and last scp-1294 we all know what he was doing .