SCP-1007-RU Story!

>

>

>

Warning : Horror 

SITE- ██ 

< █ // 2013 >

Y/n & yuna were twelve/thirteen at the time~

Pov : 

It's been one year and couple of months since y/n came to earth training her powers was challenging but she pulled through it starting new page in past incident was tough trust issues is one of them, y/n tried to see some positive side of humanity other than what she witness in GOC .

Y/n on the other hand wanted to forget and move on disgusted of how things were out of control but let's leave the dark story of those girls in another chapter as this story is about The Nietzsche Virus/Anna or Annabelle .

Red alarm open around the halls of site-19 as MTF running fast collecting tools and guns on the move containing SCP-049 who left the cell with his army of the undead after the chaos of the battle yet the work of the foundation never stop as notification of orphans home where the MTF-Sigma-20 asked for back ups and best be an anomaly MTF because this is out of their hands to contain the subject, soon 0-5 requested yuna & y/n on the mission .

"So.. you say i can go on a mission? why? didn't you argued that i'm not ready" y/n said crossing her arms over her chest not trusting what those 0-5's are trying to do Dr. kosmov nodded handing the file of the location to yuna "i expect the subject in the cell when you return.. hopefully" he then left and closed the door behind y/n scoffed turning to the file "i don't want to play along with them they're acting weird about this one" .

"Maybe is better to explore what happen in this orphans home the kids must be scared.. y/n is good to help that person she or he kinda like us alone in this world the power might lose control them trying to reaching for someone to help them out" yuna said closing the file putting it on the table y/n sighed then shrugged "alright just once" .   

Time skip///////////////////////////////////

The van stops at abandoned looking orphanage more like in horror movies "ah.. yeah it doesn't look like a happy home children place in the photo" y/n mumbled matching the photo with the creepy house "you guys go ahead on i'll stay here waiting" the driver called out making the girls nodded then walk up to the front door yuna was about to knock the door when y/n kicked it open "Nnneat!" yuna sighed shacking her head following y/n "we have to find MTF-sigma-20 first" .

"Yeah right i don't sense any human around here but there's something interesting under the building let's investigate! i like scary stuff.. yuna?" y/n turned behind her not moving "what's wrong? don't tell me you're seeing something i don't see.." y/n asked with sweat drop yuna gulps then smiled "it's stinks down.." .

"K give me more possibility of dead bodies around thanks yuna" getting down stairs using the flash light every step they made sound of the woody creaky stairs , soon y/n's nose twitch from the smell of rot "yeah great sure it's smells horrible down here-" y/n's leg kick on hard thing.. or someone she flash's the light on it to see dead body of one of the MTF-sigma yuna kneeled besides the fallen MTF touching his head "this is unusual he died out of pure shock but what kind?.. " .

"No injury's or cuts hm.. this is fun!" y/n side eye at y/n gazing at the man blank and wide eyes , she closed them then walked behind y/n who's humming through the hall when something caught on her face "ah!.. what- the EK! SPIDER!" y/n wiggled out of spiders weeps "oh~ chubby shorty scared of spiders and weeps? while you fight the ugliest monsters you still creeped from little spidy~" y/n says with annoying tone only yuna hates "you don't understand y/n this thing is out of them all i hate it!" .