scp-049 and scp-096 x reader

>

>

>

y/n's pov:

Sound of alarms people screaming running for their life blood paint the walls and ground sound of gun shots, i'm 12 year old, i was walking my way in the halls to my new 'home' after the nightmare i escape but i think my real nightmare has began , one of the panicked researchers push me down running from group of undead humans, i tried to stand but i heard a voice front of me " greetings my young lady, you need a hand?" i looked up seeing person wearing weird bird mask i smiled a little toke his hand helping me stand up .

" thank you sir who are you?" i asked 

" i'm doctor some people call me scp-049 and you? i don't sense the sickness on you why?" he asked i shrugged " i don't know..you said your scp-049? i'm scp-(y/sn) or y/n nice meeting you , your nice not like the other doctors" .

He chuckled " will thank you lady y/n, you also not like the others here" .

" what happening here? why everyone is scared?" i asked" will my lady we are in containment breach right now is not safe to walk round let's walk together" he replied i nodded holding his hand , he flinch at contact but hold my hand back .

Some time~

.

pov:

They heard faint crying in one of the rooms scp-049 walked up to him and sees scp-096 " stay here my lady" then continue walking to him and touched his head " child you do not have to fear me..i'm here to help you please let me save you" .

y/n felt something like memory of him..for some reason she felt his pain..his loneliness 'we were alike all of us' y/n walked to them " you must be lonely all those years me too don't cry please.." y/n hugged him scp-049 stared at her scp-096 stopped crying melting to the hug .

" C'mon doc! hug also work as cure for loneliness" she said he sit beside us and hug we stayed like this for a while until the MTF come .

That night sure was cold, blood everywhere, monsters walking around the halls but not everyone is monster here some of us is just victims ' i'm ready for the worst..' y/n thought .

Your not alone...not anymore .