Why Apollyon??!

>

>

>

Warning

THE FOLLOWING FILE HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED AS

TOP SECRET

ANY NON-4 OR 0-5 PERSONNEL ACCESSING THESE FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED ██████████ . ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS OR DISSEMINATE THESE FILE WITHOUT PROPER A PROVE FROM 4 OR 0-5 PERSONNEL WILL RESULT IN █████████ ███████ FOLLOWED BY DEATH .

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED  

THE SCP FOUNDATION

>

>

>

WARNING! LEVEL SCP PERSONNEL 0-5 INFO WILL BE EXPOSED 

Addendum - 0 :

< / 12 / 2013 > Dr. gears along with others send a proposals file of updating SCP-(y/sn) OR y/n into class Apollyon instead of Keter. the question is why? the O-5 invites some of the doctors one of is dr. gears to the speech room with 13 screen in front of them .

The interview  : 

O5-4 : we gathered today to discuss SCP-(y/sn) of upgrading her to Apollyon class on request of many people in this room as also O5-1 agreed to. tell us dr. gears why i should except? .

Dr. gears : we know what y/n is capable of this time is different other than causing earthquake in █████  and we didn't pay much for it y/n went on another level in distraction of earth and solar system NASA got the light on their eyes on 18 / 12 /2013 good thing they thought is a sun-pillar .

Anyway the light is actual from y/n fighting SCP-2399 the attack she performed ran close from Jupiter , Mars , Earth , Venus , mercury when it close to hit the sun SCP-179 defended it by changing it's direction away .

Y/n is now under watched by SCP-██  cuffed by special █████ as detention .

Right now we know how much dangerous y/n can be some of you will call for neutralization of her i doubt that she's laughing right now at us .

O5-9 : i agree with Dr. gears SCP-(y/sn) is too powerful even for some of us she knows what're we doing , she almost made AZK-Class , BB-Class , BC-Class , SMK-Class end world Scenario in one row we need to █████████  her .

O5-13 : for the sake of humanity we have to ████████████ her if we can a little cell cannot stop someone like this i think O5-1 should change her to Apollyon for further research what do you think O5-6? .

O5-6 : i agree SCP-(y/sn) might look not much threatening like the others even if she's just a child right now it's not an excuse anymore .

O5-11 : planting a devise on her brain was my advice to keep her under control-.

O5-12 : a devise? on her head? it's not about her being a child she have intelligence far from that she'll suspect it .

O5-8 : what do you suggest then?.

O5-5 : SCP-001 proposal then?

O5-1 : calm your selves we don't have to but ████████████  ████████  it's better for her to forget her own power SCP-████ will come in handy . all research about the subject will be replaced for protection even her info folder , we are not talking about a child anymore we are talking about ███████████ being and we can't understand it .

As now all the incident and this one from the subject will be ████████  .

SCP-(y/sn) is now Apollyon approved by the O5-1 .

Thank you Dr. gears for your proposal . 

< End interview >