Recovering?....

>

>

>

Warning : angst

After the incident in GOC 5 the SCP took two little girls for recover and contain~ 

The truck arrived at site-16 getting the paramedics & MTF around the truck the driver came out holding ID card infront the MTF leader "it's safe for now let's take them to the lab ...they know about the MTF out we need to let them know it's not dangerous " the leader let out a sigh and ordered he's team to back off and lower their weapons, the door open and tiny foot stepped out revealing little girls 10-12 year olds that was cussing all that chaos? the doctors thought .

The other girl stared with hateful eyes on them she didn't pay any thought for them and went inside along with her friend "what kind of look she give?" one of the MTF asked "the stare of hatred the same one as scp-682 .. let's continue our routine come on" the leader ordered .

At the lab~

"Okay just relax it won't hurt you" Dr. rebecca said sweetly at her new scp she will take care of 'scp-xxxx' she always have soft spot for others & some scp's much for other doctors who didn't care only care about test results "the MRI will it's work so don't move .. you will hear some noise that's normal it's nothing to be afraid of " starting the scanning of her body "look at that ..interesting the heart and other organs seems different " the doctor pointed out on the image the machine start to flickering "most be the power .." 

"Is she okay ?.." Dr. rebecca asked worried "she's okay the machine acting little funny that's all" scp-xxxx wasn't feeling right about the scanning machine the MRI make high-pitch sound as shut down "shit.. it broke down" Dr. rebecca entered the room examining the girl " nothing happen to her she's tired let's just stop the test here.." Dr. william scoffed at Dr. rebecca who's now lefting the young girl to her cell ' now i have to work with the other brat ' he thought leaving the scanning room holding file's on scp-(y-sn) seeing through the glass girl setting on the chair playing chess board with Dr. gears interview her "so you don't remember anything about them?" he asked she stayed silent for moment before making her next move defeating him " .. i won't talk more.. chack mate" gears stand up leaving the room .

"What she said?" Dr.william ask him "her name is y/n .. doesn't like using the name we call her or code can't remember where she came from better treat her well when you inside right now i'll report to them" Dr. gears then walked out william glance at her behind the unseen glass y/n gazed at the glass like she can see him through it "what are you doing?" he let out little gasp from sadden voice behind him he turned "oh it's you " he said not amazed Dr. rebecca smiled " i'm done .. but i have to test the other girl "

"Just don't get tricked by thier innocents .. we all know what happen there normal child don't do that" he then left rebecca shook her head as he should be nice they are kids after all... right? .

.

.

The next day william got file of scp-xxxx he have to write her health walking in the halls passing some cell's of other scp's he spotted Dr. rebecca out the subject's room "oh? what are you doing here?" 

"i'm hear to see the subject " he replied 'wow..' she rolled her eyes "she decided to stay in bed she's not feeling good from yesterday-" he entered not bothered to hear her , he saw scp-xxxx sleeping soundly beside her plushy of yugi some anime Dr. rebecca fond of 'tck ..told her not be that close to them' william took some note's checking her IV then glance at the plushy once again 'those stuff not approved by the O-5 have to return it to rebecca then warn her of given stuff to scp's' he's hand slowly moving close to the plushy not notice the scp's eyes flinch opening gazing coldly at him .

He almost got it until his hand no longer can move he turned his head seeing that she's wide awake 'shit!' before he called for back up he got thrown back by force causing some file's and other objects to fall off the table "who the ..hell are you!" he yelled still the girl have the same cold stare not speaking word door slammed open "what happened?! william? what did you do to her you have to leave you threat her" he huffed standing up exiting the room .

After that incident he send the files to them at the cafeteria pouring some black coffee listening to dr. clef playing with his ukelele walking up to him "my.. you look annoyed " Dr. clef said william glared at him "those kids are demons i'll send email to neutralized them .." he mumbles clef grins "really you think you can? because i tried but didn't successes " 

"If they don't then i'll do" 

End of the day~

Walking to the barking lot after long day of work "see you later william ..and next time be nice" rebecca waved stepping in to her car and drive away william got to his car pulling the keys out , for some reason he felt like someone is behind him he turned "you! you should be in containment!" he said looking at scp-(y/sn) smirking not breaking her gaze at him soft wind run past them as william felt suddenly sick then his head start to pound hearing voices 'you shouldn't threat us or you'll die' blood coming out from his mouth and nose " you b*ch! i'll kill you" collapsing to he's knees panting "you have been warned ... good bey william" y/n smiled teleporting . 

>

>

>

Interview~ 

Dr. ██ : we heard of what you did to Dr. William 

Scp-(y/sn) : ... he was being bad to my friend so i talked with him 

Dr. ██ : (sigh) you broke out of containment you know what that means .

Y/n : (shook her head not interested) i don't care i leave and come whatever i want i've have lot of thoughts destroying this place .. world.. but she wanted to see the bright side and forgetting the past .. i always have that feeling of forgetting something important i tried my hard to remember but no use so dose for her every lonely child like to have family & happy life right? .

Dr. ██ : (nodded) you can take the chance for it after all you were close to destroy the site and the state with your powers at least make promise not to do that? .

Y/n : ( smiled & laughed ) can't make promises sorry doc .

End of interview ..