𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘

she stared up at the small two story house, it had an interesting tone of white on its outer walls and a dark grey tiled roof, there was a concrete path leading up to a small porch on the front, and the door had a dark brown tone to it. emilias father grabbed the keys and twisted them to reveal their new home. he reached over and switched the light switch on, the room brightened up a little.

emilia explored the house on her own, the kitchen was quite small with dark wood cabinets and cream marble top counters. she walked upstairs through a hallway, and she decided to go into a couple of rooms, one being a dull tiny room, the other being the bathroom. the bathroom floor was tiled a light blue, and the walls were just plain white. the shower sat in one corner of the room and a toilet and sink sat in the other.

at the end of the hallway was a nice little room, it had actually decent natural lighting unlike the rest of the house, it also had a built-in storage space, which would come in very useful. she plonked her bags down claiming it.

emilia ran downstairs to see her dad has already left, there was a note on the table that said "i'm at a pub, be back soon, love you." "well, there goes sober dad." she sighed in frustration, as she walked back upstairs. she unpacked her clothes from her suitcase, and remade the bed she slept on the night before. "i can't wait to actually have a fucking bed." she said out loud.

she laid down picking her phone up, and unsilenced it knowing her fate, her phone filled up with "NOOOO!" and "COME BACK!" and the occasional "YOU BITCH."

em

did you finish your homework yet?

mikey

nearly

em

okay bye

mikey

NO I'VE DONE EVERYTHING THAT'S DUE SOON

COME BACK

em

FINE

mikey

how's your new house?

em

it's okay i suppose, quite dull

plus i have to sleep on the fucking floor for a few days until my bed gets here

mikey

SHIT THAT SUCKS

em

HAD TO LAST NIGHT TOO SINCE MY BED WAS ALREADY DISASSEMBLED

also i have to start a new school tomorrow

BUT HEY, THIS SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE UNIFORMS

mikey

YOU HAD UNIFORMS?? 💀

SHAME

em

mikey

mikey

okay

em

NO

mikey

em

NVM ACTUALLY DO SHUT THE FUCK UP

BADNIGHT

mikey

GOODNIGHT

em

BAD

mikey

GOOD

em

okay fr i should sleep, goodnight

mikey

goodnight em

emilia plugged her phone in next to her and stared at the ceiling, she knew this was going to be a long night. after all the hours of twisting and turning she finally fell asleep, though often waking up to random noises and cars outside.

suddenly she woke up to another noise, an alarm she set the other day. "for fucks sake!" she half screamed. it was 5am in the morning and still dark outside, but she knew damn well there was no way of her going back to sleep, she yawned as she rips her blanket off her and walks to the bathroom to wash her face. usually she'd do that after breakfast but of course this house has literally nothing in it.

she ends up getting half of the face wash in her mouth which causes her to pull a disgusted face, she then brushes her teeth and puts her hair into a quick bun. she tiptoes back to her room and grabs the first clothes she sees. which ends up being a grey tank and her nike joggers. she quickly chucks it on and put on her converse. she then grasped her bag, headphones and phone, and left.

due to her unfamiliar surroundings she decided to explore her new city, she had three hours till school but she preferred to get there a little earlier to get her schedule and learn her way around the school. she opened up google maps to find out there was a starbucks not too far from her so obviously she had to go, as she walked down the footpath she noticed the sun was just rising, she snapped a picture and carried on with her day.

 she opened up google maps to find out there was a starbucks not too far from her so obviously she had to go, as she walked down the footpath she noticed the sun was just rising, she snapped a picture and carried on with her day

she made it to starbucks and ordered the plain usual, but luckily she didn't get a fucking number written on her cup. she took a look around finding all sorts of stores, a grocery store, thrift stores, and lastly her beloved ikea, she kept that noted in her mind for future reference.

all of a sudden she felt her pocket buzz, she knew instantly who it was.

WORDS - 799