𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘

she jolted awake in fright due to a loud smack on her table, "fuck." she groaned before she accepted her fate of detention. her head elevated to face the figure above her, luckily her assumption was incorrect, it was not a teacher with an exasperated expression, in fact, it was the complete opposite. miguel was observing her with a concerned expression, "you okay?" he asked. "yeah, yeah, just tired." emilia responded while jumping out of her seat.

they exited the classroom and walked down the bare hallway, shoulder to shoulder. "i've been looking everywhere for you, you know?" he chuckled. her eyes shot up at him. "wait, what's the time?" "half past three." emilia eyes expanded. "holy shit, i'm sorry!" she paused "wait what did you need me for?" "well dina and i wanted to-"

their conversation was quickly interrupted by a high pitched voice "you finally found her!" dina laughed before turning to emilia. "so you wanna hang out?" she asked excitedly. emilia hesitantly agreed as she got dragged outside of the building. "we were thinking of going to an arcade, you in?" miguel grins. emilias eye instantly lit up "hell yeah!"

they entered the brightly lit building, multicoloured lights beaming throughout it. chatter erupted the place but was slightly drowned out by the many game machine sounds that echoed. dina was already off playing a claw machine leaving miguel and emilia alone. "basketball?" he questioned. emilia didn't even bother answering him and ran straight over to the hoops.

"i'm so gonna beat you!" miguel teased as he inserted a coin into both machines, then prepared himself as if his life depended on it. "yeah right." emilia smirked as she turned to face the basketballs that flooded down the slight slope. one after the other, emilia was getting all her balls in. suddenly the hoop started to sway. "SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS PART." she groans while missing a few. miguel quickly glanced at her, laughing at her concentrated expression. "shut up pretty pink princess." she scoffed.

the timer hit zero, emilia stared up at her score, then miguel's. "LOSER!" she exclaims. "yeah yeah, only by one." miguel sighed with a frown. "oh brighten up pixie dust!" miguels nose scrunched, and his eyebrows narrowed. "where the fuck did pixie dust come from." emilia shrugged as she ripped the tickets out from her machine.

they were heading over to a mario kart game until emilia felt a large push on her back, she screamed causing a mass of people to stare directly at her. she turned around awkwardly to be met with a big plush that was shoved in her face. "LOOK WHAT I WON!!" dina danced around. "what is it?" miguel tiled his head trying to get a better angle. "seriously?" dina whined. "is it a walrus or something?" emilia added in. "guys what the fuck, it's a cat." dina held a disappointed expression. "ohhh right." the other two say in sync. "totally see it now." emilia continued sarcastically.

WORDS - 497

(AN)

MIGUELSFAVE UPDATED???!!!