𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘

emilia ran into her room, dropping all her stuff next to her door and leaping onto her bed she reached over to grab her laptop that was positioned on her desk. quite a far stretch but she managed to bring it in front of her. she flipped open the thin screen and opened google, and she pressed the keys violently to spell 'the black phone soap2day'. she had to go onto multiple versions of the site, because most of them kept buffering. 

finally, she found one that worked, so she leaned back, rested her head against her solid headboard, and then placed the laptop on her lap. emilia pressed play as she stared directly at the illuminated screen.

eventually, emilia got to the part where robin walks towards the van, she instantly stands up and yells "FUCK, SHIT, NO NO NO." she pauses for a moment  "GOSH DAMMIT." she sighs as she drops onto her bed again. "idiot" she hissed. 

she then got up to the griffin scene, she jumped as a gasp escaped her lips. he looked like a literal contortionist. emilia couldn't even touch her toes, let alone bend her back like a fucking rhinoceros, her back slightly tingled just thinking about it.  

she was near the end when she caught herself sobbing, and choking on air. "this is the last call finn." her face was practically stained with tears at this point. 

as the credits rolled she groaned "what the actual fuck." tears were still sitting on her face, soaking deeper and deeper. "that had no right to be that sad."

she slammed her laptop shut and wondered downstairs, beer bottles covered the entire kitchen countertop, "seriously." she scoffed, loud enough for her father who was sitting in the living room to hear. emilia collected all the bottles and threw them into the recycling bin causing them to make several clinking sounds, which was then suddenly drained out by a yell from the living room. "SHUT THE FUCK UP EMILIA!" "SORRY DAD!" she screamed back. no reply all she heard back was an abrupt volume change from the television. 

she exhaled loudly as she hiked back upstairs and shut the door quietly to avoid being scolded again, she then reached for her phone and opened up uber eats, as she opened the app she was greeted with tons of food place options, she decided on a local mexican restaurant.  she scrolled through the options finding many good dishes but being the indecisive person she is, she was stuck between two different ones. classic nachos or carne asada tacos. she hadn't had tacos in forever but she honestly felt like nachos at this point in time.

she was pondering about it for awhile till she finally gave in, and ordered both. "gosh my money just keeps going directly down the drain." she said truthfully. the app said the minimum wait time was thirty minutes, but emilia wasn't sure she could last that long, her stomach was already growling viciously. she minimised the uber eats app and opened messages instead, she started messaging mikey in hope that it might distract her from the sick feeling arising in her stomach.

em

HEY MIKE THE TYKE

mikey

I AM NOT A CHILD EM.

em

you sure about that pretty pink princess?

mikey

BRO NOT AGAIN

AND YES I'M SURE.

em

come on pretty pink princess... 😟

mikey

stay back bitch

stay back bitch

em

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK

mikey

you done with that princess shit now?

em

i suppose so princess

mikey

OH MY GOD

ANYWAYS

GUESS WHAT

em

WHAT

mikey

YOU KNOW THAT TEACHER I TOLD YOU ABOUT?

em

THE ONE THAT GIVES YOU A SHIT TON OF HOMEWORK?

mikey

YES

SO BASICALLY I GOT TRANSFERRED OUT OF HER CLASS

em

WOO FINALLY

mikey

NOW I CAN TALK TO YOU WITHOUT YOU FORCING ME TO ACTUALLY STUDY

em

YAY PRETTY PINK PRINCESS

mikey

i actually change my mind

bye you fucker

em

NOOO PRINCESS

COME BACK RN YOU ASSHOLE

WORDS - 640