𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗦

eventually, the bell rang signifying it was now lunch. emilia grabbed her bag and trotted out of the classroom, with miguel following close behind her. she glared towards a couple of girls that were sprinting full speed towards miguel. "MIGUELLL OH MY GOD." they both screamed in sync. when they got closer they managed to fully knock emilia to the floor."LET'S TAKE A PHOTO!" the blonde one said demandingly to miguel.

miguel turned away, completely ignoring the two as he walked over to emilia and held out his hand."you okay?" he questioned sympathetically. emilia put her hand in his while leaping up onto her feet. "yeah, thank you!" she smiled. meanwhile, the two girls groaned as they lumbered away.

the two were walking towards the cafeteria. emilia cleared her throat before asking "you famous or something?" she let out a light chuckle as she turned towards the boy. "i mean, i did act in a movie, but i'm most definitely not famous." "what movie did you act in?" emilia asked genuinely curious. "oh, it's called the black phone, it only came out recently though." "wait really? that one movie everyone is obsessed with?" "yeah i suppose so." "i'm so gonna watch it tonight." emilia said with a toothy grin "oh god." miguel said with an embarrassed expression.

as they walked into the cafeteria, all eyes were fixated on the two. "not famous, huh?" emilia giggled as they both sat on either side of dina. "hey didi" "hey em!" she paused for a moment "hey miguel" she stated as she slapped him on the head. "get off your phone man" she continued. emilia's phone lit up causing her to instantly grabbed it, she opened mikey's message.

mikey

HEY EMI, HOW ARE YOU

em

HI MICKEY MOUSE

I'M TIRED, HOW ABOUT YOU

mikey

I'M ALRIGHT

DID YOU GET TO SCHOOL ON TIME TODAY

em

I DID ACTUALLY

ONE MINUTE TO SPARE

mikey

DAMN

HOW UNUSUAL

em

stfu and eat shit

mikey

nooo, i could never do such a thing to you

em

just simply eat yourself then 🤷‍♀️

be a #cannibal

mikey

i'll consider that

emilia was interrupted by a tug on her head. "look at these two phone addicts" dina said to a girl across the table. em looked up, "oh sorry." she spluttered while placing her phone on the table to focus on the conversation being had. her actions were mimicked by miguel causing them both to sit there quite awkwardly.

WORDS - 388

(AN) i'm very tired so this chapter is probably all over the place, also i'm so sorry it's short