Chapter 1 ("is that you Finney Blake?!")

Everyone will be around 16-18 Just in case

3rd person

Finney and Robin were best friends and were always together when they could be. They were in a friend group with Vance, Billy, Griffen and Bruce.

——————————

Finney's pov

I really liked Robin for weeks him and me have never stopped hanging out. Gwen says we're to close to be just friends which is hilarious.

Today was Monday and I don't even have to worry about about bully's anymore because Robin helps me because I help him.

But today I got stopped my a random kid he was new and looked so familiar but I say that a lot so I just forgot about it.

3rd person pov

"Excuse me." Finney said with his head down.

"Wait. Is that you Finney Blake?!" The guy said laughing.

That voice was so familiar. Finney use to live somewhere else before he lived here not to long ago. He was the worst over there he bullied people. He had bad grades he did everything wrong he did some stuff he regrets.

"Caleb." Finney said with a straight face while he turned around with his head up.

"Well. You still giving out drugs? I need some." Caleb said not jokingly though he doesn't know that Finney gets bullied.

"We're still friends right?" Caleb asked.

"Yea of course man." He said walking to Caleb.

"I'm just not the man I use to be." Finney explained.

"Yah you went backwards." Caleb said joking.

"I don't care man you do you." Caleb said staring straight. Finney and him had long conversations and laughed a lot.

"Who's house is this, yours?" Finney asks Caleb nods in response.

"I'm not going to bring you to some random person house." Caleb laughs as he walks inside. Finney walks inside with him.

"Let's go in my room Finn." Finney was shocked someone else other from Robin called him Finn it was weird but him and Robin were only friends right? Yah so it wouldn't matter.

Finney stayed over and spent the night and now they were going to walk to school together.