Chapter 11 (Ray)

Finney's pov

It started to rain really hard. Of course it did. This is fucking great. Just great.

"Finn?!" I hear someone yell from across the street.

I look up and see Caleb.

"Ugh. Caleb I'm busy getting drenched in rain!" I say jokingly.

He laughs and motions his hands to come twords him. I head over there.

"Bro what happened?" He asks stepping out onto his porch.

"A lot. I gotta get home so-" before I could finish Caleb pulls me inside.

"RAY!!" He yell's.

"What the hell do you want?!" Someone yells annoyed.

Then a kinda tall boy with long dirty blond hair. Kind of chubby and a black t-shirt and red shorts. He was actually really hot? I'm surprised I'm saying that but he is.

"Oh, who's this? Your nerd friend?" Ray says.

"Shut up and grab a towel." Caleb says rolling his eyes.

Ray grabs a towel and then sits on the couch with me. Caleb goes to cook something.

"What you wanna watch?" Ray asks me.

"Um, I'm not into horror movies-" Ray interrupts.

"Ok, let's find a horror movie." He says smiling. It makes me smile.

He doesn't actually choose a horror movie instead a cartoon. Which I enjoyed. Caleb shortly after the cartoon started made me scoot right next to Ray so he could sit.

Eventually, we all fall asleep.

3rd person omn

Finney was the first to wake up. He realized his head was resting on Ray's shoulder and Rays head was on top of his.

When everyone woke up Finney left.

'What in the world was I thinking?!'