Chapter 13 (Of course)

Finney's pov

School sucked ass. I fucking hate everything right now.

Someone tried to grab my shoulder, but I swiped it of fast and turned around. It was-

"Look, Angel, I'm sorry," Robin tried apologizing.

"No, you can't do that seductive thing. Im going to Ray- Caleb's house." I say as I walk of.

"Then I'm coming with!" Robin says as he try's to catch up.

"What the hell do you want?!"

"You<3" Robin winks at me.

My face gets hot.

I stop walking. "Why? Why did you lie?!" I say angry.

"Because Finney!" Robin yells, Woah. What a switch of emotions. Holy shit he hasn't called me Finney in a long time.

"I was scared! Someone found out about me and you and it made me panic!" Robin says panting.

"Jesus, Robin, calm down." I say worried.

"Im just- just!-" Robin almost starts to cry. It makes me- me feel so weird I'm about to cry because he's going to.

"Robin, I think you having a sort of anxiety attack or panic attack. When did you start having them?"

(When Robin found Finney behind the store)

Robin's pov

Finally Finney is safe at home, but. He obviously likes Caleb more. Like a lot. What if- what if he forgets about me. And then starts to hate me!? Then he's gonna get with Caleb!

Oh shit I'm breathing really- heavy-

———————————————————-
Now

"Hello? Robin?"

"Im- I'm fine Finn, I'm ok. And the first time I had one was for the stupidest thing in the world. And they are harmless for me." Robin says as he looks at me.

"You'd tell me if you had any bad thoughts? Right?" I asked.

"Oh, yea duh." Robin chuckles.

"Ok, well, as long as your actually sorry and honest. Do you wanna give it a shot?" I ask.

Robin pauses. Then starts to blush.

"Of course." He says smiling.