Chapter 15 (is this the end?)

Gwen's pov

It was time to go to school. I walked to school like normal with Finney. We separated and I go to my class. If Robin talks to Finney, would he tell me?

Finney's pov

Ugh. School. My lockers super mess-

"Hey ang-" Robin try's to talk to me

"Shut up." I interrupted him.

"What the hell?! Fist Gwen now you?" He asks? Tells? Can't tell and don't care.

"I don't think we're a good couple, ok? We good? To sum it up you got dumped." I try to walk away.

"Talk to me. Not here or right now. Skip class and go behind the school." Robin says before walking away.

Like I was going to do that... maybe I will? I don't know probably not, right?

Yea I'm going.

Time skip

I walk out there it's boring I bring a few drinks.

"You actually came!" Robin said.

He looks down and sees the drinks.

"Your not going to drink those."

"That's why I bought 'em?" I say lifting them up.

Robin grabs them straight out of my hand.

"Too bad."

I push him, he pushes me back.

"What the fuck Finney?! First your sister now you?!"

"My sister was trying to protect me from your shit! I never chose Caleb over you! I use to love you, Robin! I use to like you a lot. I thought you were handsome and brave. But now I know your just a huge bitch!" I say abt to cry Robin in front of me.

Robin try's to kiss me but I push him of.

"What is wrong with you? Do you really not like me?" He ramble's on but I don't listen. Instead I get more and more mad.

So I swung.

I hit him directly in the face his nose bled I hit him again before he grabbed my hands hard.

"You....Hit me?" He was going to cry? Apparently.

I yanked my hands away grabbed the beers and ran.

Time skip

I ran all the way to Vance's house. I knocked he opened.

"Finn? Sorry, Finney?" He corrected.

"It's fine you can call me Finn. I don't care what Robin thinks. Here's some beers if you drink." I smiled he took them and smiled back.

I hugged him.

"I'll see ya around Vance."

"Same to you Finn."

I went to Caleb's house next.

"Hey Caleb."

"Finney? What are you doing here?"

"I don't know but- i don't know"

"We'll come in"

"No, no im alright." I hug him, about to cry I start laughing.

"Remember that time we got baked and watched the horror movie."

"Oh my lord, you said the main character was a man when it was a little girl."

We both laugh.

"Ok well I'll see you I guess."

"Yea see ya Finney Blake."

I then went to Griffin's house and then Billy's and finally Bruce's.

"Finn why are you here?!" Bruce asked concerned.

"No reason I'm fine. But you remember when like 2 years ago we played with your slingshot."

"And you hit that guys wind shield!"

We both laughed.

"Are you about to commit or something?" My eyes widened.

"Wait are you?!" He said pulling me inside.

"No, no. I'd never." I told him pulling my hands away.

He grabs me and hugs me hard. I know that Bruce has experienced that before. Losing someone due to that.

"Bruce I'm fine. I love you though."

"I love you to Finney." Bruce said about to cry. I left Bruce's house and went home.

"Hey Finney!"

"Hello Gwen."

I hugged her.

"Finn what's going on?" She said worried.

"Nothing. Tell dad I love him. Don't tell him I love you more though." We both chuckled.

I waited and waited and it was finally midnight. I got my bag with all my stuff. And I left out my window. I ran far not looking back until I got to Calebs house

I knocked on the window.

"Oh, I see you decided and you made the right choice." He said.

"Shut up, get in the car, let's go." And we did. Ray drove me down and to this apartment just out of town.

"Oh YIPPE! A shitty New York apartment not even in New York." I say while Ray was laughing.

"So are you going to do it or not?"

"I'll do it, Ray. Give me the keys." He handed them to me.

"Ok I'll check on you tomorrow."

"Thanks again, Ray."

"No problem." He drove of.

——————————————

Hey extra long chapter 2day, bc I'm on the bus it was ended. A tour of Finney's New York apartment is next chapter. Also sorry if you don't like the changes or don't understand. Basically Finney was thinking about running away and after accidentally hitting Robin he decided to do it. More like "Accidentally" but whatever. Next chapter soon! (Probably not honestly)