Chapter 10 (Prom)

3rd person pov

Gwen ran to Finney's room.

"Finney! Are you ready?!" Gwenny scramed at Finney.

"I'm not gonna go." Finney said Turing towards the wall, so he doesn't face Gwenny.

"Yes. You. Are." Gwenny said annoyed and frustrated.

She got his clothes and walked tot he doorway of Finney's room.

"You better be ready in 10 minutes or else I'm getting Robin over here." Gwen said as she walked out.

Finney's pov

I got up and put the clothes on. It was a white tank top then blue jeans. And then a light blue button up.

"Ok, let's go." I told Gwen. I wasn't staying obviously. Once Gwen got to her friends I could leave and come back home.

We get there and it's like any other Prom. A few we're wearing suits to match with there girlfriends. But the rest were dressed well but in more casual wear.

Gwen found her friends so I headed for the door.

"FINNEY!" I heard someone yell. Maybe if I ignore it and keep moving they'll leave me alone. So I stopped for a second to think and then walked faster.

But, the ended up pulling me back to the punch table by my shoulder.

"What was that?" Bruce asks me.

"Nothing, Bruce." I say looking around.

"You lookin for Robin?" Bruce asks smiling.

"W-what? No." I say.

"Yea, sure. I'll be right back. Wait right here. And. Don't. Move." Bruce makes it clear not to move. So I do.

I walk away to the doorway to exit the school. Then I see Robin enter. He wore a suit and looked amazing.

But, after last time I saw him. I'm not going near him. I ran back to Bruce but he was busy to say the least with Vance. Shit.

Ok, ok what do I do? I guess I don't need to talk to someone to avoid him.

I avoided him for about 20-30 minutes before Bruce yelled.

"Finney!!"

"I'm glad you listened and stayed over here." He said patting my back.

I crouched. He definitely recognized Bruce's voice. I saw his shoes so I slowly got up a little and tried to walk away. But as soon as Bruce noticed he looked at Vance and he got him to stop me. So I stood up.

"Hi guys." Robin said smiling big.

We all said hi back they talked for a long time until it was over.

I got outside.

"Finn!" Robin called.

"Finney!" Robin called again.

"What Robin?"

"Let me give you a ride home." Robin insisted l.

"No, I'm ok. Thanks though." I said looking down.

"Ok...."

"Look Finney. You should- maybe just get in the car." Robin looked at me.

"Whatever." I get in the car.

On the ride down to my house he finally starts talking like, halfway through the ride.

"I love you Finn." Robin tells me.

"But, I think it's a mistake. I'm- im not post to be gay. That's bad." Robin looks at me his voice shaking.

We stop at a stop sign.

"Whatever, fuck you." I tell him and I open the door and get out of the car.

"Finn! Wait!" Robin yells out. But I don't I keep walking. And I don't look back.