Chapter 4 ("Why do you care so much?")

Finney's pov

Gwenny woke me up and she wasn't mad but i could tell she was annoyed.

I got ready and barley remembered a thing nothing bad could have happened if I'm home though so I wasn't worried. I was ready and I walked to school with Gwen.

"So Gwen you mad?" I asked I couldn't tell.

"No, no I'm actually not just don't make me mad. But um why does Robin care so much? That's what he does he fights. He wanted me to tell you to stop."

"Oh." Well that's weird. Well at least Gwenny wasn't mad at me.

"Bye Finney oh and by the way you can invite Caleb to catch up some more because dads going to be at work until like 3am again and I'm going to Holly's."

"Who's Holly?"

"My new friend." I nodded then hugged Gwen and went inside.

I was at my locker digging in my stuff then when I closed the locker door I saw Vance and jumped.

"How long have you been standing there?!"

"Not that long didn't want to intrude though." He said laughing.

"So what do you need?" I ask walking away.

"Well Um you have known Bruce longer than me. So what does he like."

"Yah? Why is he mad at you or something?" I asked

"No...Yes? I don't know but Griffen doesn't know nor Billy." I shrugged

"Well I can't help just apologize." I really couldn't me and Bruce have known each other for a while longer than Vance has known Bruce. But if Bruce was mad he wasn't going to like anything but a apology.

"I did!"

"Oh wait what? What did you do?" I was genuinely confused. Bruce would most definitely forgive Vance they were super close.

"I don't even know but I almost forgot Robin wants to talk to you." I nodded

"Yup ok well tell him to catch me between class."

Bruce nodded and left

Robins Pov

Class was finally over. I needed to talk to Finney real bad. I don't like all the stuff he's doing.

"Hay! Finney!" I yelled he quickly closed his locker.

"Hay we going to talk after school."

"No how about right now?" I asked but he shrugged.

"Um ok let's go in the bathroom. It's really crowded out here." I said ok and followed him into the bathroom.

Finney checked if anyone was there. No one was so he came back and waited for me to talk.

"Um so i don't think Caleb is a great influence."

"W-what are you talking about?!" Finney said chuckling a bit.

"Well I mean Gwenny told me about how you used to act. And I mean I don't like it I liked how you were acting before Caleb was here." Finney shook his head.

"Your, your delusional ok I don't understand what's the big deal?!" Finney yelled at me.

"Listen Finney I don't want you fighting and smoking and all of that!" I got mad I didn't yell loud but my volume definitely went up.

"Oh my god Robin that's just all you do!" Finn was right but I just didn't like seeing him do all that shit.

"Why do you care so much anyway?!" Finney asked and I really didn't have an answer. I always imagined Finney as a good clean kid who was smart kind and cute. So seeing that ruined the image that I liked. And if I couldn't convince him to change would I not like him anymore? Maybe I would because maybe just maybe I liked him more than friends.

"I don't know I guess I was just saying." I said looking down.

"Well I don't always need you to look out for me but thanks I guess." Finn said as he left.

"Wait Finney can I come to your house tonight?"

"Um yea sure."

Finney's pov

That was so weird. Why did he care so much? Robin did all that stuff.