Chapter 9 (Were still friends right?)

Finney's pov

It was 7:00. I had about 5 minutes to get ready. I wanted to stay home. I don't want to go see Robin. See him move on. Any little chance I had with him is gone now.

"Dickwad, you ready?" Gwen asks at the doorway to my room.

"No, gimme a minute." I say, I want to go back to sleep. But she doesn't give me the chance yells at me to get up so I do.

When I finally am done I get my bag and head out with Gwen. As we walk down Gwenny seems to be thinking about something.

"Are you ok Gwenny?" I ask.

"I'm fine." She says to me in a stern voice. It gets a bit awkward but then she starts to stare at me.

"You like Robin, why aren't you guys dating?" Gwen isn't joking. And I don't know the answer. Shit, maybe she is joking?

"I don't know Gwen. I really don't know." We make it to school. The school day is normal.

"Finney, are you ok?" Vance asks me worried. We we're sitting at lunch normal as every day.

"Yea why?"

"Oh, No reason." Vance said looking down at his food.

Weird. Does, does he know something?

After lunch I catch up with Vance in the hall.

"Vance, do you know anything about Caleb?" I asked staring right at him.

".....um.." He's quite really quite. He knows.

"Did Robin tell you." I say quite even though I'm mad.

"Well kinda I assumed you guys were dating." Vance says shrugging.

"No!" I shout on the hall causing people to stare at us.

Vance stops walking.

"Finney, what is going on. I want you and Robin to be happy. So tell me, do you like Caleb?" Vance asked so nicely.

"No, I like Robin a lot. But he said we're just friends." I said looking down about to cry.

I look at Vance's feet. He wasn't facing me anymore. He was facing someone in the hall. I look and there's Robin.

"You..." Robin didn't even say a second word. He just walked off. Which made me cry, hard.

—————————————

AGH! So I was asked to make a Vinney (Vance x Finney) Fanfic and it's not my fave ship my friend said I should so just some opinions form you guys would be nice. And no, this won't stop this Fafic.

Also this is probably not as good due to it being a bit rushed and I also haven't re-read my story yet💀