Chapter 2 (All the old stuff)

3rd person pov

They walked to school together and they had a few classes together but not 1 or 2 core.

So Finney went to his locker. But then a hand landed on his shoulder.

"Who's that kid?" Robin asked tilting his head towards the kids 1 core class.

"My friend um by the way Bruce is having a party you going?" Finney asked to change the subject.

"Uh maybe I don't know ask him what time." Robin said as he stared walking of.

It was lunch and Finney was sitting with Caleb and Robin walked up with Vance and Bruce.

"Oh hay...." Finney said not happy at all.

"Oh sup Finney who's this?" Bruce asked while sitting next to Caleb.

"My best friend Caleb." Finney said waved Caleb's way.

"Hm." Robin looked Caleb up and down and kept his straight face sitting next to Finney.

They were all talking but Finney went to the bathroom. Finney used the bathroom and then washed his hands before the red door slammed open.

F slur is used

"Oh hay Faggot." Finney looked up to see Moose.

"Please not today Moose." Finney said as he looked at Moose.

"Cry about it." Moose said as he pushed Finney to the ground and started punching and kicking him.

After Moose left Finney sat himself against the wall and sat there for a few minutes.

Then another person walked into the room.

"Whoa! What the fuck?!" Caleb said running to Finney.

"Dude what the fuck happened?" Caleb said helping Finney up

"That dumbass got to me." Finney said leaning on the sink.

"Wait wait. That bully? He just acts like how you used to." Caleb said surprised.

"Mhm yah what the hell does that have to do with anything?" Finney says wiping blood of his face.

"Well you could just fight back ya know. It won't be hard for you, you used to fight every time you had a chance." Caleb said

"Yah but-" Finney paused. Why didn't he just fight back why did he get scared now? He was never scared before.

"Yah but what? Bro you gotta go get him. If your rusty or whatever I'll help!" Caleb said. Finney could tell that Caleb just wanted the old Finney.

"Alright Caleb let's go get him before he gets to class." Finney says getting up.

Caleb and Finney rush out of the bathroom into the hallway.

They find Moose and Finney taps his shoulder before Moose can even fully turn around Finney punches the right side of his face making Moose go into shock then Finney just keeps punching him.

People started gathering around and Finney just kept on hitting Moose.

Robin's pov

I was eating waiting for Finney to get back so we could talk. I didn't really like his other best friend but it was his choice who he hung out with I guess.

All the sudden a kid was running and yelled and caught everyone's attention.

"FINNEY IS FIGHTING MOOSE!" Everyone got up and ran to the the fight everyone yelled Finney's name.

I don't know why but I was a bit mad then I saw Caleb telling Finney to keep going but I wasn't having it I pulled Finney off of Moose and dragged him to a different part of the school.

"Finney what the hell?!" I yelled I couldn't tell if Finney was paying attention.

Finney's pov

Robin yelled at me but i couldn't pay attention. That was thrilling. I now remember why i used to like fights. Why all the old stuff i did was fun to me back then.