Chapter 6 (Party)

A/n so I forgot about the party thing from the first chapter so Yah sorry lol.
——————————————————
Finney's pov

Bruce's part got delayed and I wasn't to mad about it. I loved party's but I quit drinking smoking all the dumb shit for Gwen so I don't know I quit all the fun stuff.

Gwen was hurrying and worrying.

"Don't worry Gwenny, no one is expecting us to go." I said sitting in bed.

She came and looked at me. She grabbed me a t-shirt sweatpants and shoes.

"Here, you wont be so uncomfortable but look amazing!" Gwen said shutting the door so I could get changed.

She knew what she was doing. I knew what she was doing to. I hate always hated the outfits Gwen picked out but she wants me to go for Robin.

I hated that she knew- thought I liked Robin in that way. Now I can't ever stop thinking about him though. He's always on my mind. I need to talk to Caleb about this.

————————-

We arrived at Bruce's house and it was packed.

Great.

We got inside me and Gwen immediately separated. Well she left me. I looked around and finally found Caleb.

"Hay Caleb!" I yelled to grab his attention.

"Oh Finn! Hay what's up?" He asked

"Nothing, I got a problem."

"Um that's not nothing-" he was annoying I pulled him away and outside in the front yard where there was room to talk.

"I think- um I think I like Robin." I said ready to hear the slander

"Cool ask him out." I looked at Caleb my face was in shock. He took it so well but also probably knew it was coming.

"What the hell? It's not that easy. He doesn't like me back." I said crossing my arms.

"It's pretty obvious he does." Caleb said drinking from the red plastic cup he had.

"Yah in my dreams Caleb." I said we started arguing before randomly Caleb's eyes widened.

"YO DONT TALK! I got the best fucking idea." He blurted not even looking at me still

"What." I said annoyed that he was so rude.

"So what will happen is you and me will start to 'flirt' not actually but we'll make it obvious to see if Robin cares! How about that huh?" He said happily.

"Um why though?"

"To see if he likes you. I bet you 20 bucks he likes yo."

"Alright ur on." I loved these bets because I always get money.