Chapter 3 ("Why did you change?")

Finney's pov

Robin was still yelling but Caleb excused me and pulled me away saying we were going to class but he actually pulled me out of school.

"So...." Caleb said smiling.

"So what?"

"Did you like it did you dislike it?" Caleb asked.

"Well I didn't know I could punch so hard. I'm so skinny it was hard to tell if I would do any damage." I said looking at my bloody knuckles.

"Yah well you and I used to get in fights all the time. We haven't gained any weight have you?"

I shook my head he was right though. For some reason when I got here I thought that I wasn't any stronger than Moose but it was so easy to just hit and fight.

"Well you know you can stand up for yourself what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"I don't know." I said looking around

"Let's go get a cigarette." Caleb said walking to the store with while I was behind him.

"Why did you change?" Caleb asked as he opened the door.

"I was doing it for my sister but i don't think she would care now. I mean I just beat up that asshole and he deserved it." I said walking in.

Caleb nodded

Robin's pov
(Time skip)

It was near the bathroom it was the end of the day and I was looking for Finn. But I couldn't find him.

"Oh Vance where's Finn?" Vance shrugged.

"Ask Bruce." Vance said as he kept on walking.

I asked everyone but no one knew so I just left.

I went into the store bought a bag of chips until I hear laughing behind the store I usually wouldn't care because it was probably some weirdos getting stoned but the laugh was so familiar.

So i went behind the store and saw Caleb and Finney sitting and smoking.

"What the hell...." I got so mad.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!"

"What-" Finney said as he saw me he hopped up and helped Caleb up.

They started talking very fast.

"Bro I thought you grabbed normal cigarettes."

"I must have put them in my pocket and mixed them up." Caleb said digging in his pockets.

"With what?!"

"Weed." They started laughing so hard.

"Ok ok I'll see you later." He said as he shooed Caleb away.

"Yah Yah Yah ok." Caleb said walking of.

Finney walked past me but I pulled him back.

"Why the hell are you acting like this?" I asked angry.

"Like what?! Oh wait well I don't know I just had to do some of the things I used to do with my old best friend." Finney said with his eyes closed.

"What?" That was so confusing. But I brought him back to his house and Gwenny answered.

"What the hell." Gwen said taking Finn from my hands.

"He was hanging out with Caleb and-"

"Of course. Back to old habits." She said almost closing the door.

"What do you mean by that?" I said stopping the door with my hand.

"Well Finney was umm he used to be like Moose but better I guess in a way. But he just did shit like this all the time but sometimes it got out of hand. Actually most of the it got out of hand. I told him to stop and I begged him he finally did when we moved but it was good until Caleb moved here and here we are."

"Just tell him to stop hanging out with Caleb." I recommend.

"No not until it actually gets out of hand. He seems happy. And he hasn't done anything wrong yet."

"He's high. I don't like the way he is being now."

"Then you talk to him tomorrow or whenever just not right now." Gwen then shut the door.