Just relax

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
William - 30
YN - 25

This one is a little short:/

William came home from work feeling stressed "come here" I patted the sofa and William sat on the next to me with a heavy sigh.
I climbed on to his lap kissed, bite and sucked on his Soft neck leaving love bites he grunts tilting his head to the side I loosened his tie and unbutton his shirt revealing his chest and all the scares.
I kissed down his chest my hands and lips tracing every part of scars on his chest William Lets out a sigh of relief with a smile I get off him and get on my knees unbuckling his belt as well as zipping down his zip. I smirked pulling down Will's pants ever so slightly down same with his boxers and out swung his Hard dick giggling i looked up to see William's eyes filled with Lust.
gently grabbing his cock and moved my hands up and down slowly, the sounds William was making was like music to my ears "P..please Darling no more teasing~" I giggled and licked the tip of his dick making him shiver "Ahh..." He gasped. With out warning I wrap my lips around cock "Fuck my love~" he moans out loud i quickly take him out my mouth and kissed his lips "Hush baby Michael is asleep.. don't wanna wake him up do you?" Will Shakes his head no with a quick motion i went back to sucking his cock this time making it hit the back of my throat causing me gag "oh my god...Feels so good~"
He grabs a chunk of my hair holding me in place and Face fucked me. i whimpered as he chocked me with his Shaft seeing me in this situation this made him give out an deep chuckle.
He Finally let's me go and I take his member out of my mouth a trail of saliva from my lips to his cock I took a big breathe in wipes my tears away "You look so sexy right now darling~" William smirked down at me.
Nobody pov*
YN stands up and began to slowly strip out of her clothes. First taking her top off She had no bra on so her Tits was on for show for William , even the livingroom was warm from the fireplace her nipple was hard. She turns turns around pulling down her shorts also wearing no panties bending down slightly it was like her ass and pussy was on stage and William in a front row seat. "Oh YN darling, you filthy slut~" YN knew when William called Her a slut she was in for it.  "only for you~" She smiled getting back on my hands on knees

"Come here darling~" William spoke with a deep rich British accent

"Come here darling~" William spoke with a deep rich British accent. YN sits back on his lap William grabs her waist and flips her so he is on top.
"Oh my Darling you've been such a good girl, now it's your turn to feel good" he kissed her soft pink lips and his lining up his cock her entrance "Ready?" He asked looking into her Eyes YN nodded and William shoved his cock inside she was a little tight but it didn't matter to Him  "fuck...So tight.." He moans into her ear "Mhm..William~" he moved his hips now thrusting into her harder "Ahh! Fuck William!" The two moaned at the same time as William went faster and harder the couch thudding onto the floor "Shit! Fuck! YN! I love you~"  "I.. love you too!"  He kissed her hard. He plays with her nipples  pinching them making her moan louder she scratched Williams back for Support, the knot in her stomach was strong "Ah! William am gonna cum!" "M..me too!" He goes faster the couch was Squeaking loudly. With a loud grunt and growls coming from the pair YN cumed all over his cock William looks into her eyes as he Released inside her "Fuck!" Will collapse on top of YN smiling like a idiot "feeling better Darling?" She plays with his wet sweaty hair "Yeah so much better. I love you YN~" "I love you too William~" they kissed.