002

-Robin pov-

The bell rings for lunch and I head to the nurse's office instead.

"What are in for?" She asks in a monotone voice.

"I'm here to see Finn."

"Finn..." She looks down at her log, "do you mean Finney Blake?"

"Yes."

"I'll allow you to see him just give me a moment," she walks to the end and pulls open a curtain revealing Finn laying down on a cot, she pulls out a chair, "you can sit here."

I sit down in the chair and she closes the curtain. I caress Finn's hand, "hey finn."

"hmm?"

-Finney pov-

I wake up to someone holding my hand and calling my name, I slightly open my eyes, "hmm?"

"Finn, are you awake?!" My face is quickly cupped by a familiar voice. I widen my eyes, it's Robin.

"Robin!" I smiled at him, he turns a bit red and smiles back. 

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"It's only the beginning of lunch." He says caressing my cheek, "but do you feel good?"

"yea, and I'm hungry. I'm gonna ask the nurse if I can leave."

"Ok," he says kindly, "I'll wait outside precioso."

The nurse says she's going to replace my bandages and then I can leave. When I walk out Robin's waiting for.

"Let's go get lunch!" 

"well, you actually took so long that the lunch lines closed." he says handing me something, "but, I bought you a bag of chips and a soda."

"Thanks." he's always so considerate and caring toward, he wouldn't make a bad boyfriend.

WAIT. What did you just say?? We're friends, just friends! But I wouldn't hate being more, but that's also if Robin would too.

"Hey Finn."

"huh? oh yea?"

"Do you want to come to my house tonight?"

"Oh sure!"

-----ngl I love making short ass chapters, maybe the next one will be longer 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️