001

Modern AU--song is sorta related, I js love Kali sm and I feel like this song encompasses how Robin feels about Finney (not really, but yes really)

--Vance pov--

I sit down next to Robin,

"Hey."

"Hey," I pause, "do you think I could ask out Bruce with a playlist?"

"You can if you do it properly. Have you already made a playlist?" Is he a fucking mind reader??

"yea.." I showed him my phone, if he says anything bad I'm gonna punch him square in the jaw.

"Does Bruce like Metal?"

"I'm not sure," Why didn't I think of that, I'm such a fucking dumbass. Would Bruce even date someone who has to redo the 12th grade??? "Can't you help me make a playlist?"

"Well sure, you want love songs right."

"Yea, but can you please make sure the songs are in English."

"Ok, whatever." He took a few minutes and then handed my phone back to me. "You can send it to him or ask him to listen to it with you."

"Sounds good, I owe you one bro." He nodded at my response.

--time skip, Robin pov--

Vance and I walked out of class to see Bruce waiting for us.

"ROBIN! FINNEYWENTTOTHEBATHROOMDURINGCLASSANDHEDIDNTCOMEBACKANDIMREALLYWORRIEDLIKEWHATIFTHEBULLIESGOTHIMYOUGOTTAGOFINDHIM." He said while pacing.

Vance grabbed Bruce's shoulders, "Bruce! slow down!"

"Finney went to the bathroom during class but he didn't come back," he said more calm.

"I'll go find him," I ran to the nearest bathroom to find Finney on the ground. "Finn!" I grabbed him and lifted him to my chest. he was bleeding from his torso I tried to tie my bandana around his wounds.

"Holy shit! What the fuck happened?" Vance said as he walks in.

"Probably Moose and his goons. we're about to graduate and they're acting like middle schoolers, jesus christ." Bruce said shaking his head, "I'll take him to the nurse, you too go to class I wanna make sure you graduate."

"But-"

"No, I get it you're in love with Finney and shit but you'll be more grateful when you can go to college together." I looked down at my feet until he left.

"Did you tell him?" I whispered to Vance.

"Why wouldn't I?" I slapped the back of his head.

"You heard your boyfriend, go to class." I can see his cheeks go red.