009

a/- 500 reads aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is my first book and I'm glad some of you are enjoying it <3333333 also ima try to make this chapter long asf to make up for the short chapter I posted in school.

--Robin pov--

I wake up for Finn's game, I put on my favorite everything. My dad's favorite bandana which is now my favorite, my favorite pair of dark blue baggy jeans, and my favorite band t-shirt of Maná. I put on a pair of gray converse and rush out the door.

When I get over to the field and I see Bruce and Vance already seated, I walk over to them.

"Hey Robin!" Bruce says with a smile.

"Here to watch your boyfriend?" Vance says laughing before getting elbowed by Bruce.

"We're not boyfriends," yet. I say annoyed, sitting down.

"Aww, did I make you angwy??" Vance says in a voice that annoys the hell out of me.

"Shut up you two, the game is about to start." I immediately look towards the field and see Finn run out. I don't understand shit about baseball but he's going to throw the ball.

--time skip to after the game, Finney pov--

The game ends and we're dismissed, I see Bruce, Robin, Vance and Gwen waiting for me.

I can here a mix of greetings or congrats for winning and the usual small talk, then Bruce and Vance say their goodbyes and leave.

"Robin are gonna come to our house?" Gwen asks.

"That's what I'm planning," He says with a smile.

We start to walk home, but I can't stop think about that interaction. I just love everything about Robin, the way he treats my sister, the way he dresses, the way he treats me.

"Hey Finn you're being awfully quiet." Robin says in a worried tone.

"I'm fine, I just feel sweaty is all," at this point we're already home, "I'm gonna shower, you can wait in my room. 

"Ok pretty boy." He says in an extremely flirty tone that makes me blush.

--Robin pov--

Finn gets back from showering wearing a plain white tee and some blue basketball shorts. I'm sitting down on his bed and he lays down next to me.

"You said you wanted to tell me something yesterday."

"Um, yea." I say fidgeting with my fingers, I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"So?"

"I like you Finn. I like you in the 'I want you to be my boyfriend' typa way." I say looking back at him and caressing his hand.

"Me too!" He says quickly sitting up. "I want to be your boyfriend too."

Fuck, I can't control myself I start to kiss him. I place my hands under his shirt and he gasps, I decide to take my chance and start to 'French' kiss.

We do a bit more for a while (no sex yet 😾)

We end up falling asleep in each others arms, I feel like my hearts is gonna explode.

--------

I LIED, ITS STILL SHORT BUT A LITTLE LONGER. also idk if I should write rinney smut, i'll def write brance smut but I'm still not sure who's top/bottom, help🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏