004

--Vance pov--

"What do you think they're giggling about?" Bruce asked not taking his eyes off the game.

"Being gay," I say staring back, when I look back at Bruce he's frowning at me, "WHAT?!"

"You can't say that sorta stuff bro," I can't disagree with him.

"You're right, my bad." I say stopping the game. "Can we go to your house? I don't feel like going to mine."

"Wait give me a sec," He pulls out his phone and looks at something, "yea, we can go to my house. We'll also be home alone."

"Sounds cool," I smile at him.

--time skip to Bruce's house, Bruce pov--

"Take of your shoes when you walk in."

"Yea, I remember." He says in a slightly annoyed tone. we walk in, "I'm gonna use your bathroom."

"Ok, have fun." We giggle at each other. Finney was wrong, no way in hell I have a shot with Vance. I've seen how his family is, he probably picked it up when he was young. How would my parents react? with a boy like Finney it probably wouldn't be an issue, but Vance??

"I'm back! you miss me?" he says walking with his hands up.

"yes, sososooso much," I say sarcastically. "you wanna play smash?"

"It's always smash, do you have any other games?"

"I have the peppa pig game on ps4." 

"You gotta be joking." 

"I am," I say laughing showing him the rest of my games.

--time skip, still Bruce--

"Woah, what happened here?" Vance says playfully holding up my arms.

"Huh?" I look down and, shit, I'm on his lap. I can feel my cheeks start to get hot, I look back up at him and he's smiling, cocky bastard.

"I-I'm sorry," I try to get off but he pulls me back on.

"No, it's ok." His voice is now extremely close to mine. 

You know what, fuck it. If he hates me I'll just have to live with that.

--Vance pov--

come on Bruce, just kiss me. I know you want-

"I'm sorry," he whispers to me, he grabs the back of my neck and kisses me, I can't help but kiss back.

He pulls away, "wait, Vance. I thought.."

"I wasn't gay?"

"yea..."

"I thought so too." I laugh and pull him closer, "You changed that, I guess."

"Really?!" He looks so surprised, "I made Vance 'Pinball' Hopper gay??"

"I guess you could say that."

"SINCE WHEN??" he seems a little too excited.

"I guess the beginning of... Freshman year??"

"holy shit..."

"Did Bruce Yamada swear in his parent's house?" I said acting shocked.

"Shut up," he said annoyed, "but like.."

He took a pause and held my hands.

"You like, want to be my boyfriend?"

"Who wouldn't?" I'm not even joking.

"Yes or no??"

"Yes." I smiled. "I also kinda have a playlist that I had Robin make for you.."

"Robin made it? that doesn't seem genuine."

"I made another one but I wasn't sure if you'd like Metal so I asked Robin for help."

"I'd rather listen to the one you made."

"But isn't it getting late?"

"I didn't know you were such a goody two-shoes*" He giggles, "stay the night, we can walk to school tomorrow, together."

"Ok, sure."

*DOES ANYONE EVEN USE GOOD TWO SHOES😭😭😭😭 IS THAT EVEN HOW YOU SPELL/SAY IT?????

If anyone reads this I need ideas for future chapters!! help appreciated 

--also sorry if there are extra letters or no spaces, I accidentally broke my space and backspace key cause I was bored.