014

cont'd of 012

—Bruce pov—

Vance comes back with his little kids toys. He hands me with one of the buckets, I gave him a puzzled look.
"You're gonna help me build a castle!" He grins.

"No, I'm not."
"Yes, you are. Now hurry up before I dump you in the water."

"Fine!" He's so stubborn, it's hot sometimes tho.

We stay at the beach until it's time for dinner, we eat out and then come back to the house. Vance pulls me up to our room and locks the door.

"Today is tomorrow." He says in an indescribable voice. It's low, demanding but sweet. It's like, he wants my answer but at the same time he doesn't care and'll do whatever he wants. I know he won't.

"You're right." I say putting my arms around his neck.  I know he's excited for it and so am I.

We begin to kiss and he pushes me onto the bed, then it hits me.

"Vance did you-?"

"Of course I did, I took advantage when I went to buy the sandcastle stuff." He says. I can't with Vance,

"Do whatever you want." I'm being completely serious, not like I could do anything else, I melt right into him anytime he does anything.

He just smirks in response and starts to kiss me again while slow undressing me.

————
WARNING!!!! poorly written smut, you can also pretend for some of this stuff, like what music or tv they're watching
————

I see him grab a bottle and a box from a plastic bag, lube and condoms probably. I can barely see, my vision is blurry, my whole body is heating up, and so much more.

"V-Vannie...."

He pauses, "yes?"

"Br..." My breath is really heavy, holy shit.

"Br...?"

"Break," I finally spit out.

"You want to take a break?" I nod, "Ok."

He pulls a blanket over my and sits down next to me.

"We barely did anything!" He says laughing in a kind tone.

"It felt like a lot.." My breath is still heavy, my heart is racing. "Like, the mood is totally different."

"ahhh, I see. I'm not gonna lie, my heart is about to leave my chest." We laugh a bit more, I'm trying to prepare myself.

"I'm ready."

"Ok." He takes off my blanket and grabs the lube.

He presses on my inner thigh, "can you open your legs?"

A simple, mhmm is my response. He puts lube on his finger, also puts some around my, place. It's cold and it feels weird when his finger is finally in. I let out a few soft moans. I can't help but want more.

More.

"Ok Bruce," Vance replies quickly.

"Huh?! Did I say that out loud?" What the fuck Bruce, how could you.

"Yes," Vance giggles. "Can I keep going?"

"Yea."

I feel something bigger, two of Vance's finger. It's starting to hurt, but it's not a bad hurt.

Vance begins kissing me again, it's hard to kiss back because all of the moans and heavy breaths that are leaving my mouth. He opts for my neck and chest, leaving hickeys everywhere.

His fingers slip out and he takes off his shirt, revealing all his muscles. He begins to unzip his jeans and pulls them down, leaving him in his boxers.

I look at his body, his nice blonde curls now cut short. His piercing blue eyes, clearer than the ocean. (god im so poetic, but watch me still fail english☠️)

"I'm gonna put it in," he says softly. Shortly after I feel something in me. More moans escaped my mouth, more than I'd like.

I never knew I could be so sensitive, or is he too big? Or both, probably both.

—Vance pov—

Bruce's moans are so cute, he tries to hold them in but it's clear he can't. I've barely moved and he already seems tired out, was the prep too much?

"Bruce, you ok?" We lock eyes and he nods, and he wraps his arms around his neck. "I'm going to move."

He grabs and pulls my hair slightly, seems to be in preparation. I begin to slowly thrust and he pulls harder, I really like this, I don't think he's doing this intentionally but god, I'm enjoying it.

Moans, Jesus the could probably hear us all the way in chile (🇨🇱) Hopefully his family doesn't mind.

—Bruce pov—

I wake up and my ass is sore, I have barely have any memory of last night.

Vance wraps his arms around my waist and digs his face into my neck.

"Morning Bruce," he says sleepily, his low raspy tone is hot. Shut up Bruce, it's too early for that. "How you feeling?"

"My ass hurts." I groan.

"Sorry 'bout that." He says. "But you said-"

"No. Stop."

"Whyyyyyyyyy????"

"It's too early. Go put on clothes and see if breakfast is made yet, if it is bring it up so I can eat, you eat downstairs."

"Ok, fine!" He says in an annoyed tone. He quickly puts on boxers, sweatpants and a navy blue shirt.

————
special chapter for 3k+ reads!

nd sorry if this doesn't make sense, im watching cobra kai nd i havent been able to eat since school, it ended 6hrs ago😹😹(i need food to function like a normal person)